|twentyfive|

oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh, hey there;

                  🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

   josh was confused, when he went out to a party tonight, he did not expect to come home with anyone.

   but he did. he came home with the one and only debby ryan. the woman who hurt josh in so many ways.

   when he got there, he didnt see his love laying on his bed, nor did he hear the crying when he first kissed debby.

   he was super drunk- which is no exscuse- but he still didnt really comprehend that it was cheating.

   when he say the brown eyes he loved so much full of hurt and tears, his heart broke. -until he got punched in the face- then his head broke too.

    after about two seconds of tyler running out the door, the red head ran after him, debby calling him from the distance, probably waking up the person sleeping in the same room. rude.

   "tyler, baby wait!" josh yelled after him, not expecting him to stop, but he did. his next words made josh want him to keep having to chase him, they were leaking with venom.

    "you don't get to call me baby anymore! i wasted all my money buying tickets to see you! i waited in your room for you to come home with some skank?! are you serious?! am i not enough josh? i had skype sex with you even though i was uncomfortable with it! do you know how hard that is for me! i was asexual all my life joshua! and to think i was gonna let you fuck me tonight. ha we're done." tyler rolled his eyes and turned around, walking towards the exit.

    josh was sober by now, with a poumding headache i may add. some of the other people in the dorm came out, trying to see what was wrong. the red head cheeks warmed as he thought about all these people knowing about his and tyler skype sex, but he didnt care at the moment. he just lost the love of his life.

   he didnt care if it was too soon to love, he did love the brunnete.

   he wanted to hold him in his arms, to place soft kisses to his face. to show how lovely he was.

   and josh know realizes he could have been doing that if he didnt come home with debby.

   he didnt know why he came home with debby, he had enough love from tyler. he was just selfish; he wanted more than he had. now he has nothing.

------------------------------------------------------

a/n

(437 words)

ugh why did i do this