|twentyeight|

yes you do.

                🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

( 3 days after incident, tyler's still in new york )

   the two brunettes have been hanging out more and more lately, josh still trying to get ahold of tyler, and of course failing.

   brendon was asked multiple times to convince tyler to go back to josh, but their on tylers side on this one.

   and that broke joshs heart even more.

   his best friend is taking sides with his boyfriend- well ex boyfriend.

   he knew they were the kind of person that hates cheating. josh did too- he thought that people who cheat are disgusting.

   he thought he was disgusting.

   brendon informed the lad that tyler had originally planned to stay five days, and he bought a ticket home before he came.

   so the young boy was stuck in new york, he didn't have enough money to change his original plans.

     so, he spent his time hanging out with brendon. he grew a liking to the person. they were energetic, but not the annoying kind. they knew when to be serious.

   "fuck, marry, kill; me, trump, elvis, GO!" brendon slurred to their new friend tyler, taking a swing of his beer.

   the two decided to go out for the night. tyler was underage but the bartender really didn't care as long as he got paid.

   "um kill trump! marry elvis! fuck you!" tyler was in a fit of giggles as he answered, even though nothing was that funny.

    "awe you'd fuck me?" brendon slurred again, talking with his eyes closed.

   tyler raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow drunkenly before slurrying worse than the person next to him, "definitely youre hot as fuck, nice too."

   brendon replyed by pulling tylers neck towards theirs, smashing their lips to the boys.

   tyler was way too drunk to kiss back as passionately as he wanted, but he still pressed his peach lips onto the persons next him, savoring the feeling.

   the boy found himself thinking about the boy with red curls. the way he wanted to kiss him like this. he wanted him to hold him while whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

   tyler abruptly pulled away, eyes widening as he mumbled apologies as he collected his belongings.

   the brunette boy ran to the door, trying to get out. he heard the person yelling for him to wait, but proceeded with his escape. 

   he felt dirty. he felt like he cheated on the red head.

   until he remembered why he broke up with the boy.

   the guilt washed away as he remembered seeing his love kissing that girl. it made his heart sink.

   his blood boiled as he made his way back to his favorite gender-fluid bean, trying to apologize for different reasons.

   when he turned around, he was met with someone's chest. the brown eyed boy looked up to see the exact person he was looking for; brendon.

   "im sorry for running im just so full of emotions and i didn't want to mess anything up like we just met and i do like you but-" the boy was cut off by the other brunette crashing his lips to his.

   the kiss was sweeter and longer than the last, most likely because the two sobered up a bit thanks to resent actions.

   tyler was just about to pull away to catch his breath, but someone beat him to it by ripping brendon off of him, throwing them onto the ground.

   "joshua get off of them right now!"