|twentyseven|

well have the life we always wanted.

                   🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

brendons p.o.v

   josh has been off since last night. he wont go to class, nor get up to even eat.

   i think something happened with tyler because usually he would be always on his phone talking to him.

    i on the other hand still need to go to class, so after i put on some black skinny jeans and a random band t-shirt, i head to biology.

   on the way, i see a small figure laying on the bench. probably some homeless kid.

   but when i get closer, the figure turns out to be tyler.

   "hey tyler? you okay?" i ask before kneeling in front of him.

    he nods, but tears start to run out of his eyes, so i pull him into a hug. its in an awkward position but it wasnt an awkward embrase.

   he tells me what happened, and im shocked. who knew josh would do that. it does not seem like him at all.

    "um, well we could go hang out at this coffee shop down the street, ya'know, for company." i ask, fumbling with the bottom of my t-shirt.

   he agreed, so we walked together to the shop.

   his hand brushed against mine accidentally and my gut had butterflies.

   when we went in, he went straight to a small booth by the bathrooms, a place no one would sit.

   "um..i don't want this..to..be uh..awkward..but..what..are your pronouns?" tyler asked, visibly nervous.

   "today he/they please but ill tell you if it changes." i say with a smile, happy he wants to know so he doesn't get it wrong.

    "okay." he says and smiles back.

   it wasnt a surprise that tyler was kind, josh did date him.

   but what did surprise me was when he grabbed my hand into his and said i had pretty eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------

a/n

(323 words)

brosh and bryler is dead bye.

jryallon maybe;)

whats all threes ship name idk bye