4) I am the Walrus

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together

See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly

I'm crying..

Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come

Corporation tee shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday

Man, you've been a naughty boy. You let your face grow long.

And what a stupid, bloody Tuesday it was. Well, Friday really. After waking up at 6 and rushing out of the house, Liza spent the next hour begging her boss to take her full on. After that, she was shoved into her uniform and served coffee and bagels until noon.

"You look like hell."

Liza laughed at Becca's remark and slowly said down, not wanting to reveal how much she actually hurt.

"TBH, I feel like hell," she laughed at her truth. Bruises appeared on her arms and back last night, and after somehow falling asleep at her desk for a few hours, she was exhausted. The dream from the night before plagued her memories, wanting to forget her father's face and remember her hero's. She sighed softly as she recalled the feeling of flying.

"Everything alright Z?" Becca stared at her from across the table. No, nothing was alright. Liza wanted to tell her everything. How her father made her quit school. How her father made her get this job even through they had plenty of money. How every morning she had to cover her bruises. But she never could tell her anything. She always had to lie.

"Yeah, just realizing how wonderful it feels to be free of school. If I had know it was like this, I would've dropped school much sooner." Liza shot Becca a cunning smile.

"Great. Now have I got a story to tell you..."

I am the Eggman

They are the Eggman

I am the WALRUS

goo goo g'joob

Liza zoned out once again and listened to the song playing overhead. This is where she fell in love with the Beatles. Three years ago, she walked in to apply for a part-time job. Sure there were other things the wanted to do than serve grumpy customers lukewarm coffee. But this place made Liza feel welcomed more than anywhere else in the world. This place was her second home.

"Hey, Z... Youhoo wake up." Becca waved her hands frantically infront of Liza's face. She forced herself once again to listen to Becca's words.

"Ohh, sorry. What were you saying?"

Becca just rolled her eyes and sipped here coffee.

"I said we got the gig. Did Jack not tell you?" Liza stared at her questioningly, Becca's words sounding foreign in her ears.

"What gig?"

"Ohh my god. The one we auditioned for. Here. You know the one I 'dragged' you to."

5 days had passed since Liza played in the shadows while Becca sang in the spot light. Liza gulped as she started to panic.