Leonetta...forever?

VIOLETTA'S POV

Oh, today I have work! It's already 7.40 am?! I'll be late for work! (Violetta stands up and goes to the bathroom) 'Kay, wash my teeth quikly and then dress up. (Violetta washes her teeth) Oh no, I look horrible! I have to get more sleep! My eyes! My hair! (Violetta goes to her bedroom) Okay, what should I wear? Oh no! 15 minutes left! And I still have to get there! Okay...maybe this dress...and this shoes...a bag! And a necklace! That shoud reach...(Violetta goes to the kitchen quickly) An apple, okay, ready for work!

(On the train)

V - Francesca, is that you?

F - Vilu! Omg! I haven't seen you for a long time! How are you?

V - I'm good, you?

F - Me too.

V - So where are you working?

F - Me? Well, you know I'm a singer! What about you?

V - I'm...I'm working at xxx company.

F - Oh, really? I thought you wanted to be a singer!

V - Of course I wanted to! I still want to but...singing isn't forever. Some time we all won't be so famous anymore. I just wanted a normal job and I like it!

F - Yeah...it's great to see you! We should go drinking a coffee some time.

V - Great idea! Here's my telephone number! Call me in the afternoon, ok? Here's my station. Bye!

F - Yeah, I will, I promise. See you!

(at work)

Boss - Good morning! All there? Good. Well, first some information. We have a new staff member. This is León.

L - Hey! 

B - Welcome, León! Now, please do your work. You can talk with León during the break.

Is that León? My León?!? My ex-boyfriend?!? Is that him? I can't see him! 

B - Miss Castillo, why are you hopping like that?

V - Oh, ehm...

B - Please do your work!

V - Yes, sir.

(at the break)

I worked so hard! Finally break! Ok, where is this new guy?

Co-worker - So you are León...do you wanna drink a coffee with me later?

Other co-worker - No, I'm sure he would like to drink a coffee with me more.

Co-worker - Are you kidding?! Who wants to drink a coffee with you?!

Other co-worker - What?! How are you talking to me!

Co-worker - How I want!

León - Ladies, please, stop it!

Other co-worker - But I haven't done anything to you!

Co-worker - I haven't had a boyfriend since a long time and you know that!

Other co-worker - But León is mine!

León - I'm none of anybody of you. I'll go to a cafè, bye.

Other co-worker + co-worker - Byyyeee!

I should follow León, then we could talk a bit together. It really is him...I haven't seen him for such a long time!

(at the cafè)

V - León?

L - Violetta?! What are you doing here?