2.

Within seconds of placing her bag of books and her purse on her table inside of her quaint apartment Kelsey's phone began ringing. I never get a moment to rest Kelsey thought looking at the caller I.D.

     Realizing it was Alyssa Kelsey quickly swiped her phone to answer the call. Before Kelsey managed a 'hello' her friend was already rambling.

     "So I noticed you with a boy at the shop today and I'm confused as to why you decided to not tell me, your best friend, you are seeing someone," Alyssa jokingly complained through the phone.

     "I would tell you if I was seeing someone. The guy who sat down at my table I only met once he sat down," Kelsey stated.

"Oooo, so tell me about the hottie with a coffee," Alyssa implored.

     Kelsey groaned in annoyance of her friends antics, "Alyssa, literally nothing happened. He asked if he could sit down, I said yes, he told me his name, and they he had to go. Nothing special about this 'conversation' if you would even call it a conversation."

     "What's his name? What's his name?" Kelsey shook her head at her friends excitement over an encounter that means nothing.

     "His name is Fionn."

     "What a nice name for a nice looking human being," Alyssa spoke with a laugh.

     "Lys, you really need to stop," Kelsey said exasperatedly but used to her friends actions. "I can promise nothing is going to come of this. I probably will never see him again. London is a pretty big city ya'know."

     "So you're telling me you don't find Fionn even the least bit attractive?" Alyssa questioned.

     "Alyssa..." Kelsey trailed without giving an answer.

     "Kelsey, you're blind if you don't find him good looking. All I did was hand him a coffee and I already planned out our wedding."

     "Fine. I admit he was easy on the eyes," Kelsey spoke as a very small smile start to creep onto her face.

     "AHA, I got you to cave," Alyssa said feeling very proud for making her friend confess. "Now, I need to play the wonderful matchmaker that I am and find him so my best friend can score a hot date."

     "Alyssa, did you not hear me tell you early I do not imagine anything emerging from this. All Fionn wanted was a seat to drink a cup of coffee. Not a relationship. I do not even think we shared more than ten words between each other."

     "That doesn't mean I cannot try to set you guys up together," Alyssa pointed out.

     "I don't want you to. Will that get you to lay off?" Kelsey asked.

     "Okayyy, only cause you're my best friend and I've seen you when you're mad and I rather not cross that bridge," Alyssa giggled.

     "Thank you Lys, I appreciate it. Anyways, I gotta go. It's already 8 o'clock and I haven't eaten dinner or showered yet. Plus, I have two exams tomorrow so need all the sleep I can get," Kelsey truthfully spoke.

     "Bye Kels, see you tomorrow in class. And most likely at The Last Drop."

     "Goodbye."

    After hanging up the phone, eating a microwavable yet delicious pizza, and showering Kelsey wrapped herself up in the blankets of her bed. She set the alarm on her phone to wake up in time for class and placed it beside her on her nightstand.

Deciding to actually engage in something relaxing Kelsey grabbed the book she is in the progress of reading and shimmied down into her bed until the covers are as far up as they can go without covering her face.

     Kelsey began to fade into sleep and as much as she wished to deny it, hoped she would cross paths with Fionn sometime soon.

********
heyo! im going to try to update as often as I can (hopefully once a day). hope you guys liked the chapter. vote or comment if you'd like, i'd love the feedback :))