First Postion😏💦

February 22, 2017
New York, NY
6:26 pm
Ella Mai:

"Come On Ella Damn We Already Missed The First Show Yesterday Now You Tryna Be Late For This One!?!" Mustard yelled in frustration

I just chucked as I put the rest of my bags on the tour bus. Once I was done I entered the venue we were performing at. I walked into the one and only Kehlani Parrish doing her sound check before the performance. I walked back stage to my dressing room. It was nothing major I mean shit I'm only the opening act. I sat down in front of the mirror starting to hum one of my songs as I put my hair in a messy bun until someone barged into my room in a rush.

"Oh shit wrong dressing roo- Wait wait wait if I may ask.... who are you lil lady" a guy around my age asked licking his lips walking towards me.

This must be the act before me Jahkow or whatever his name is.

" Well I'm Ella Mai" I stood to shake his hand but he opened his arms wide

"We do hugs around here" he came in for a hug as i chuckled into his shoulder.

" I'm Jahkoy I perform first then you come on then lani's dj noodles aka noodz comes on and gets shit popping then Kehlani Comes and sets shit on fucking fire" he said super hype

" sorry to burst your bubble my guy but um I already knew that"

He giggled a little bit scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment. He looked me in my eyes and smiled. Lord. His smile was amazing. Jesus he tryna take my soul and I just met him five minutes ago. I couldn't help but blush oh my god.

"Well I better go set up I got sound check I'll catch you after the show?" He smiled shrugging his shoulders.

"Of course with ya fine ass"

"Oh I'm fine?" He smirked

"SHIT I SAID THAT OUT LOUD!?!" I yelled making my accent come out nice and thick.

"Thank you I'll catch you later boo" he said giving me a hug placing his hand on my ass.

I swear this nigga tryna get me in trouble! I sat back down finishing my hair off with a few pins and such. I couldn't get that boy off my mind. His smile was everything, the way he laughed , his energy. I have to call me bestfriend and let him know about this shit!

" CHRIS OH MY FUCKING GOD I FOUND ME A NICE PIECE OF CHOCOLATE" I screamed thru the phone

" Ella I don't got time for you girl! Nah I'm playing but call me after your show because I have to lay down this track for my guy meek."

"Ok love you bestie"

"Love you to simba"

I hung up laughing. Imma miss Chris bitch ass too. Damn I don't know how imma last on this tour without my family and friends. I gotta get this money though so imma suck it up.