Personal😉😇

March 6th, 2017
London, UK
4:02pm
Jahkoy Palmer:

Over the past few weeks me and Ella have became closer and closer and I really think it's a connection there. Last night we performed in her home town. We're still here and I've been just thinking about her and I can't get her off my mind! I'm pussy whipped and I ain't even get none yet my guy!

I knock on the tour bus door to see if anyone is in there right now. I want Ella to be in the room. Nobody answers. I knock again harder this time. I start to have fun with and start making a beat on the door.

"Send me your location focus on communication I jus-" I got cut off by the door opening to a grumpy Lani.

"Wassup lay low" I say getting ready to dap her up but she pushes me away.

"WHAT TF DO YOU WANT KOY I WAS FUCKING SLEEP DAMN NIGGA" she yells getting ready to shut the door.

"Listen Keh I'm sorry but I was just wondering if Ella was in there?"

"Why she don't want to reptile looking ass anyway!" She snapped back.

What the hell crawled up her ass and came out her mouth.

"Yea she in the lounge area damn nigga" she said letting me in finally.

March 6th, 2017
London, UK
4:23pm
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

Ever since the night I ate Ella I haven't looked her way. It's a strategy. It's gonna make her want me. It's already working. She makes such an effort to say hi to me. It's so cute but I'll know she really wants when she comes to me. She gone come back to daddy soon.

Jahkoy had came by with his Komodo dragon looking ass. He wanted to see Ella so I let him in. I was heading back to my room but I wanted to be noisy and I hide on top of one of the bunk beds.

Jahkoy: "Um So look Ella I feel something between us and I was wonder if you would be willing to maybe go out on a date with me later on tonight?"

Oh so this nigga really tryna make moves.

Ella: "Aweeeeee Koy this is so sweet of course I will!" She squealed as he grabbed on to her hands.

Hell nah I don't like this at all.

Jahkoy: " Ok so I'll be here at 8:00 to get you if that's fine?"

Ella: " That's perfect baby"

Jahkoy made a side ways face

Jahkoy: "Baby?" He smiled

Ella:" Yea?"

Jahkoy: " alright by little lady" he leaned as gave her a kiss on the cheek and left the bus.