Distraction👀💛

April 12th, 2017
Mami,FL
3:09pm
Kehlani Ashley Parrish:

"Aye and we are back on 99JAMZ with the one and only Kehlani! Hey miss lady thanks for coming today we know your busy with your tour and all!" The dj said.

"Nah nah thank you for having me here!" I replied.

"I see you coming thru with the pink bandanna and all I look be your style man!" He complimented me.

I chuckled.

"Shit I try!" I shot back.

"Alright so let's talk about this tour how's the tour life treating you?" He asked

"I mean it's been swift. I just put my heart out on that stage every single show! I go out there with a smile knowing thousand of people come to support and love me and I support and love them as well."

"And I know you weren't able to perform in Switzerland because you had got sick. Did they every figure out what was wrong or was it just a fever?"

Ha! A fever nah this bitch as nigga Jahkoy tried to kill me so I beat his ass and said I'll kill his family but it's nothing major.🙂

That's what I wanted to say. But what I really said was

"I had food poisoning from this Chinese place I ate at earlier that day but I promise Switzerland I'll be back!" I said putting my hands up.

"Aye that's what we like to here! But when your not on stage what do you do in ya free time?"

"Well I'm not gon say too much now but just know I got me a lil thang. A lil shawty." I said smirking biting my nail.

"OOOOOUUU GIVE US SOME INSIDES IS IT A GIRL!!! A BOY!!! LET US KNOW!?!?" He shouted hype asf.

"Just know it's someone who takes my mind off this tour shit like they my Distraction..." I trailed off deep in thought.

I miss my baby. I wonder what sh-

"Speaking of Distraction LETS PLAY KEHLANI GOLD RECORD TAKE US OUT!"

"This Kehlani On 99JAMZ And I now ask you do you do you do you do you wanna beeee" I sung off as my song boosted thru the speakers.

April 12th, 2017
Mami,FL
4:44pm
Kehlani Ashley Parrish:

After the radio interview and session was over I went to go pick up Ella. I took her to get some to eat then her nails done along with mine. It was almost time for my meet and greet so we stopped back at the tour bus to change clothes and shit.

Now we on our way to the meet and greet session. I had the windows half way as we went down the highway.

"OMG KEH TURN UP THE RADIO AM I TWEAKING OR ARE THEY PLAYING MAKES ME WONDER?!?"  Ella squealed at them playing her song.