Found🔎🔐

April 20th
Las Vegas,NV
1:57pm
Unknown #2:

"I don't want any association with them what the fuck!" I screamed through the phone.

"Well ok that's your ass boss gon kill yo pathetic ass" he said back.

"Ugh shut the fuck I can't wait till this is  over so  done working with yo hoe ass!" I said with hella of a attitude.

"Shut yo hot head ass up and do as boss saying we gotta make these minor moves before the major one!"

"Ight bye." I quickly hung up.

I poked my head out from the side of the taco truck. I seen her eating a fried taco. It's time to plant the shit.

So work my way to the tour bus. I work my way to unlock the door and get in. Boss said put 2 in her room. 1 I'm the bathroom. The dangerous one in the steering wheel and the other 3 in the lounge.

9 Shows.
1 week and 5 Days.
12 Days To Be exact.

April 20th
Las Vegas,NV
1:30
Ella Mai:

I really never expected this. It all happened so fast! Shit I'm still not sure I'm even bisexual. I just know that I like Kehlani. When I'm with her I feel this like I don't know how to explain it man.

When I'm around her I get this glo like it's not normal I just feel like I'm in a fairytale. Her smile gives me fucking life. Her touch is irresistible. No matter where we are I still feel her in my presence.

She makes me feel a way a man could never do. Each and every morning I wake up and can't wait to kiss her lips. Like we got something that we can build a on and it's never gonna break down.

Now that she's in my life.... I can't imagine it without her.

I Love her. I'm in love with her. I'm In Love With Kehlani.

I sure as hell won't say it first tho! I'll just wait because I know what she's been through and I want to make sure she gonna be ok with taking on all these emotions and all of we'll jus me. I'm a lot too handle and so is she but me and my baby gon make it work.

"What you thinking about princess" I was cut out of my thoughts.

"You." I say pecking her lips.

"What about me." She smirked.

I chuckled and pushed her away from me. She bit into her taco like a crazy person. Getting grease all on her lip. Then this motherfucker us the audacity to try and kiss me.

I pushed her face away as she continued to try and kiss me with her greasy ass lips.

"Stop Lani you play too damn much!" I said

"2 much 3 much 4 much 5 much too much for ya!" She sung in my face with taco still her mouth.

Nasty ass.

"Ok you right to too much but your not too much that I can't handle!" I shot back.

"Ooohhhh so you can handle me? You can handle daddy?" She said pushing me against the side of the food truck.

When she did it I heard little foot steps scatter off somewhere.... that's strange.... maybe it was just some kids playing.

"Duh I can handle you daddy! Didn't I handle that attitude you had with me for a week?" I turned her to where she was on the truck.