Jealous😋💘

April 11th, 2017
On The Road
12:00pm
Ella Mai:

It's been a fucking week! She won't even look at me! I've been begging her. Like she was playing the game right. I went on my knees in front of her and told her I'm sorry. She just acted like she can't hear me.

She won't even speak my name.

"Aye Ella come here!" I heard someone shout.

I ran out to the lounge and seen Noodz on the couch and Lani at the table rolling up.

"Noodz I'm guessing you you called me?" I said shrugging my shoulders.

Lani laughed.

"Kevin Hart funny as hell man!" She was talking about the tv.

Ugh! Anyway I looked back at Noodz.

"Come here buddy" she motioned me over.

She put her arm around my shoulder.

" I just wanted to hang with you ya know?" She said pulling my cheek.

I smiled and hugged her I love Noodz she one of my closer friends. We sat and talked for like 2 hours. Lani still sitting there and I eventually layed my head on her lap as she played in my hair.

"Ha love u Ella" she said blushing.

"Same to you Noodz!" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"IM OVER IT!" Lani yelled getting up escaping to her room.

Me too. It's time to put this mad shit to a end!

Now!

I walked back to her room. It's go time!

She was laying on the bed smoking the blunt she rolled

She was laying on the bed smoking the blunt she rolled. I waked over to her took it out her mouth,put it out then broke it.

She stood up and grabbed me by the neck and pinned me against the wall.

Wow the first time she made contact with me in a week and she assaults me🙃.

"Don't ever do this shit again bitch." She spat and let me go and sat back on the bed.

"Bitch?" I said

"I didn't stutter did I?" She snapped back.