Breakfast In Bed😻🍴

March 23rd,2017
Amsterdam,Netherlands
5:01pm
Ella Mai:

I shouted ass She applied pressure to my clit. She took the pressure off and watched my chest puff and my mouth hang open.

"But I thought you don't want me?" She smirked and bit her lip.

I rolled my eyes.

"I want you daddy" I said sitting up taking her shirt off and un clipping her bra.

What if I end up really liking girls! I mean that's fine but what's my fans gonna think? What's my family gonna say!

I was caught off guard and token out of my thoughts by keh connecting our lips. She kissing me slow and so passionate. I swear nobody has EVER kissed me like this and it has NEVER felt this fucking good.

She lifted up from the kiss and turned side ways positioning the hickies she put on my stomach.

"Keh what are you doing" I giggled and slightly moaned.

"I'm marking my territory baby" she mumbled on my body giving me chills.

I watch her giving light hickies once she was done the results of all that was her 'K.P' on my stomach.

Kehlani Parrish.

She removed the rest of my shirt and placed it in my mouth.

March 23rd,2017
Amsterdam,Netherlands
5:16pm
Kehlani Parrish:

I removed her shirt. I put in her mouth.

"Alright baby you and daddy gon play a game on?" I ask.

She nodded.

" When I go down you have to keep eye contact like a starring contest ok? If u look away imma stop now why the shirt is in your mouth if you scream or moan I stop ok? So use the shirt grip the sheets keep your eyes on my eyes alright baby?" I pecked her neck

She nodded and managed to get out yes daddy with the shirt in her mouth.

I went down on her.

"Eyes on me"

She then made eye contact and I smirked. Time to go crazy😈.

I licked up slit making sure I layed my whole tongue down. Her back arched but her eyes never moved.

"Good girl" I said as I tapped her ass a little bit.

I then wiggled my tongue inside of her going in and out really fast. She moved her hands from the sheets to my back. She dug her nails in.

"Fuck Ella" I mumbled against her clit making her squirt in my mouth.

I fucking love it.

She was squirming uncontrollable but she's a good listener she her eyes never left mine and she didn't make a sound.

I shot three fingers in her slow twisting then as I went. As I kept going deeper and deeper I wrapped my tongue around her clit and sucked as hard as I can.

Ella spit the shirt out her mouth.

"Daddy can I please moan please" she begged with her eyes watering.

"You've been a good girl so why not" as soon as I said it.

I rammed my fingers in her.

"FUCKKKKKK OH MY GOSH" she yelled as she came all over my fingers.