Do You Dirty😈🖤

AUTHORS NOTE I WILL NOTE BE GOING IN ORDER OF EXACT EVENTS AND PLACES SO DON'T EVEN COMMENT ABOUT HOW I WRITE MY STORY JUST ENJOY ME TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE THIS FOR YOU GUYS😊 THANK YOU❤️
-------------------------------------------------------
March 18th, 2017
Munich,Germany
7:13pm
Ella Mai:

Flashback~

Lani stayed put close to me. She gripped my ass making me moan a little and walked past Koy.

She then stopped in her tracks and tapped Koy's shoulder.

"Aye....Don't Take It Personal." She walked away with the most pride in the world.

"Jahkoy I-"

"Look Ella" He cut me off.

"I'm not mad at you... Just Know I'm Gonna so WHATEVER it takes to win your heart" he said as he held me warm in his arms.

A tear rolled down my face as he walked away. What is happening to me!?

Flashback Over ~

"Ella let's go you come on I'm 5" the stage director demanded me.

That night has been replaying in my head all week. Things were cool between all of us. I acted as if both of them was just my friends as I sort my feelings out. As Jahkoy finished singing his song "No Regrets" he caught a glimpse of me and smiled. I smiled back with a little wave. The crowd clapped for him as he bowed.

" Aye but our next performer is someone who is dear to my heart and has came so far and I am so fucking proud of her yall give it for the one and only young simba....ELLA MAI" he grabbed my hand and brought me on stage.

ELLA MAI" he grabbed my hand and brought me on stage

I had new clue about this! I was honestly shook.

" I gotta say we've came a long way from when I first barged into the wrong dressing room... which happened to be yours Ella. You went from making Instagram cover to being the First Lady of 10 summers! GIVE HER SOME CREDS YALL!!" He hyped the crowd up making them yell and scream.

He grabbed me and put his arm on my shoulder and looked at me.

"Ella you are truly amazing and I just wanted to say I've always believed in you and I'm so proud and....I love you " he smiled.

Wait. Does he mean he loves me in a friendly way or does this nigga actually love me? Omg this is so much pressure. As he handed me the mic the crowd waiting for my response I spat out.

"I love you to bro"

The crowd clapped and Koy took his arm off of me and looked down as he teared up. He looked up patted my shoulder and gave me faint smile and walked off stage.