Hold Me By The Heart✊🏽❤️

April 11th
Tampa,FL
1:45pm
Kehlani Ashley Parrish:

"May I ask what triggered you tho?"  She asked

I was frozen. Then I snapped back in to reality. I turned away and let go of her hands. She quickly turned my head and grabbed my hands back.

"Baby open up to me please" She begged.

I puffed. Imma do it. Imma let her.

" It all started with "just a fan" then he hurt me worst then anyone could every hurt me..." I sighed.

"Who?!?" She said gripping my hands tighter.

" Jahron. Party Next Door." I let out quietly but loud enough for her to hear.

" Take Your Time Baby" she said holding me rubbing my back in slow circles.

I took some a deep breath and continued.

"My dad.... before he died he always read me all these fairy tails and he told me one day mines would come. So when I met Jahron and we felt a connection....I jus attached to him. So fucking quick. Like the connection wasn't just through music it was through like how sweet he was and kind and protective over me.... at first."

I could see Ella staring at me form the corner of my eye and it felt good to know she was listening but this next part.... is gonna be so hard to say out loud.

"So we were in the studio and he told me that he would.... he would hold me by the heart. He would never break it if he knew it was his forever. So he asked if I would be his and of course I was so in the moment so in love I couldn't help myself I said yes without even thinking. No second thoughts. No hesitation. No regrets. But trust me now I regret it all."

I started sniffing and wiping my nose. Ella lifted my chin to where I was staring directly at her.

"Are you sure you want to keep going Lani?" She said kissing my forehead.

"Yes baby if I wanna move on with you I have to tell you I have to let it out I can't keep my feelings in anymore."

She pecked my cheek and gave me the wyd to keep going. This time I'm not pausing I'm letting lose. You got this Kehlani Let it out Lani come on. Let's go. It's ok. He can't hurt you.

" One night we were at a restaurant and a fan came to our table and asked for him to sign her napkin and he did of course. I mean it was only a fan right. But then I seen him writing numbers and I asked him like what are you doing? Then- the- "

I gulped extra hard.

"Then he slammed his hand on the table making me and the fan jump. SHUT THE FUCK UP! He yelled at me. I didn't know what to say. He continued to sign and once the fan left I hesitated to ask. I started " why did you ju-" he cut me off so quick "Shut up bitch don't say another word to me" and we sat in silence and ate. That's when I saw the evil in him. But of course I was in love so I just thought he was having a bad night. So we got home and I layed in bed next to him. He wouldn't even touch me. I heard a knock on our door. He went to go get it and I layed their wondering who would come to our door at 2:30 in the fucking morning!! He came back to our room with the bitch at the restaurant and told her to go in the bathroom and undress. " Jahron What the hell!!" I said pissed that he has the nerve to bring a bitch in the house. "Get out kehlani" he demanded me. I stood there and crossed my arms. I was not gonna move. He rushed towards me and grabbed me by my hair and drug me out the room. He closed it and locked the door and I banged on the door for hours. I sat there banging and banging as I heard that bitch moaning his name!"