Did I❓🙊

March 27th, 2017
Hamburg,Germany
9:55pm
Kehlani Ashley Parrish:

It's been a couple days since...well I turned Ella out I should say. But since then we have acted like I mean normal regular Friends. Don't get me wrong I definitely feel some type of way about this girl but imma take things slow because... I don't want.... ok you know what fuck it imma open up real quick.

So if you recall Ella layed on my shoulder and I was telling myself don't fall in love because of what he did to u. The he. The he is.

Party Next Door.

He hurt me in a way where I've been scared to be in a relationship. I have this shell around me. And I think Ella might be able to break it. Make me open up.

But it's hard for me to like I don't know how to really explain it. I've moved on from party it's just the little broken pieces of my heart that he left are still there.

So I told Ella let's take things slow. I didn't tell her about party but she still understood. And I love that about her. She's aggressive and stubborn. But she always has a soft spot. Maybe only for me. Plus she has to. Real things off with Jahkoy.

"Kehlani your on in 3!" The stage director yelled out to me.

I brushed my hair out my face quickly in the mirror and ran out to the stage.

" and you jus keep" I sang.

Then the beat played and I appeared on stage.

March 28,2017
Hamburg,Germany
1:34am
Ella Mai:

After the show we all had a little kick back on the tour bus. We rolled up grabbed some Jenny and laid back and chilled.

I sat next to Jahkoy and Noodz as my baby sat across from me. I could tell she didn't like it because when She doesn't like something she shakes her right leg. Yea I notice the little shit. I just can't help it lmao.

I blew her a kiss. She put her arm up faking as if she caught it. She was about to place it on her lip but she started at her chest and went down to kitty.

Freaky ass.

Ever since that night we fucked. We haven't fucked or kissed since.

1. She wants to take things slow

2. She wants me to break things off with Koy

But everytime im about to tell him I can't bring myself to it. I try to say it but the words just don't come out. Lani ask me everyday.

"Did you do it"

And when I tell her no she looks so hurt and disappointing more and more each day and that shit absolutely kills me! It's like I have a piece of glass in my foot and it's going deeper and deeper into my foot.

While we were vibing I tapped Koy's shoulder.

"Wassup Lil lady" he says as he takes another sip of the henny.

"Can we talk?" I shrugged shoulders.

" Of course baby girl" he said grabbing my hand pulling me outside the tour bus.

As we went I made a look at Lani. Like I gave her that 'I'm finna tell this nigga off' look.

So we got outside we were still holding hands and we were looking at eachother.

March 28th,2017
Hamburg, Germany
1:38am
Jahkoy Palmer:

As I held Ella's hands. I stared into her eyes. I'm making my move tonight. I re directed my attention to her lips.