Don't Want You😩🚫

March 23rd,2017
On The Road
2:23am
Ella Mai:

What ran through my mind 24/7

" and who cooked?"

Having the thought that Jahkoy would try and put Lani in danger really got to me in a rough spot.

After the hospital they arrested our tour bus cook. I never asked Jahkoy. I'm scared because what if he actually did do it!?!? I'm not gonna know what to fucking do!

Alright now I've been holding this off for some time now let's get this shit settled once and for all. Well maybe not for all but for now.

Jahkoy.

Or....

Kehlani.

Feelings for Jahkoy~

He's kind and caring and it just feels so right with him. Everything is okay I feel safe with him. He's so fucking nice and always remind me how beautiful I am and he makes me feel so good about myself like ughhhh.

Feelings for Kehlani~

Um Kehlani.... She's so fine and she's so like she just makes you want her but I don't know if girls are what I like yet. Actually Ella snap out of this shit we gotta fucking task at hand now.

"Hey Ella" Lani came up to me and layed me out on the bed.

She leaned down and grinded up against me real slow while leaning close to my ear.

"I can tell you want me babe just tell me that yourself" she whispered

" No I don't Lani I'm not sure if I like girls" I said moaning while she kissed my neck.

" Say you want me now" she said as she slid her hand down my pant.

"No I don't want you" I panted as her hand went close to my entrance.

She shot three finger in having no mercy About it AT ALL. She went at a very slow pace which was killing me.

"Do you want me baby?" She said as she pecked my lips.

"Yes kehlani I want you" I screamed.

March 23rd,2017
Amsterdam,Netherlands
7:07am
Ella Mai:

"ELLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA" I woke up from my sleep from Lani shaking me lightly saying my name in a baby voice.

"What!? What!? What did I miss!?!?"  I said quickly getting up.

" Baby you didn't miss anything but um I have a question..." she chuckled with a smirk.

"Wassup wit ya goofy ass" I said smiling at her.

" So what's all this about 'yes kehlani I want you' huh?"

OMG! I WAS TALKING IN MY SLEEP!!!

" Shut The Fuck Up Keh it was just a dream" I said playfully punching her.

"Girl you better quit hitting me before we fight punk" she said walking away.