4%

Edited

Ayla

Logan's Apartment / 3:19 PM / August 4

I woke up and checked my phone immediately.

"What?!" I screamed, sitting up immediately. It's impossible for me to wake up at this time of the day! I got up and got out of the closet and looked at Logan's room. It was empty and neat. the bed was fixed, but Blaire's things are still here.

"Where are they? Fuck, I don't even have Logan's number," I groaned, swiping through my contacts.

I texted George if I could have Logan's number, and he kindly said yes.

I texted Logan, asking him where he was, but no answer.

"Fuck," I said.

I came out of his room to see everyone decorating the whole house.

"What is happening?" I asked no one in particular, looking around.

"It's Blaire's birthday, Logan asked us to decorate the room," Brendan said. Oh okay.

I see another girl in the view, little higher than me, Tan skinned color and has black hair. She was wearing a Maverick tank top.

"Brendan?" I whispered, pulling him down from the chair he's on.

"Yeah?" He asked, getting lower.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"That's Heather, Logan's assistant. She's a bitch to me, so I don't really talk to her that much," He said. I nodded and he went back to what he was doing.

"Where is Logan?" I asked again.

"Oh, He's picking up a present for Blaire," Heather said, looking at me from head to toe and rolling her eyes at me. She looked at Brendan and did the same thing as she went back to whatever she was doing.

"Wow, bitch alert!" I scoffed, walking into Logan's room, grabbing my cigarettes, heading into the balcony.

I sat at one of the love sacks and lit a stick. And just in time, I heard Logan.

"Sup! Wow, this is looking amazing! Hi, Heather!" He said, pointing the camera at her.

At least she gets your attention without doing anything.

I rolled my eyes at them and turned on my phone, tweeting: