10%

Logan
Logan's Apartment / 10:05 AM / August 9

I woke on my apartment floor, right outside my bedroom door.

Ayla.

I immediately got up and started banging on the door.

"Ayla! Open the door I need to talk to you, I'm so sorry about what I did that you thought I did," I said, still banging on the door. No answer.

Where the hell she?

I started pacing around my room until I realized. I have a second door. As soon as I thought of that, I ran outside of my apartment toward my second door inside my closet. I opened it and looked around. No Ayla was found. Not even her things.

"Felix, maybe she's with Felix. Or Brendan, yeah. Maybe Brendan convinced her to live with him or something, I don't know!" I said to myself. I'm starting to get crazy. All thoughts drifted away as I heard a knock on my bedroom door. This must be Ayla. I don't know.

I released a quiet sigh and calmed myself a bit. Another knock. I walked over to my door and opened it slightly. Peeking through, I saw a cute little Dwarf standing right in front of my door, staring at me with worry.

"Are you okay? I can hear you from my room," He said, still wearing his headphones while holding his controller.

"Uh, yeah. I was talking to someone on the phone," I sighed, opening the door fully.

"Where's Ayla?" He asked, looking around. "Where's her stuff?"

"Oh, uh she visited her Brother, Felix? Yeah." I said, nodding as if asking myself a question.

Evan nodded and turned around, walking away toward his room. Locking it.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and texted Felix asking if Ayla had contacted him recently.

No. That's all he said. No.

"What the hell do you mean no?!" I yelled, preventing myself from throwing my phone from across the room. I pressed call and it started ringing.

"What do you want Logan? Ayla and I had a fight, what do you expect?!"

"What? I thought she was with you,"

"No, she's not. What's happening?! Where's my sister?"

"I don't know, the last thing I know was she was mad at me, locked herself in my room and then when I woke up, she was gone,"

"You're dead Logan Paul. Dead!"

He hung up and I sat down on my bed, not knowing what to do.  

The End.

Short Chapter I know, I'm just gonna do a big leap in the next chapter. Sorry.