6%

Ayla
Ayla's Apartment / 6:22 AM / August 6

I woke up with Logan's arms still around me. I have to text Marzia about the flight I'm taking today.

I tried to move away from Logan. He's a big obstacle, to be honest. As I finally got out of his arms, I got my phone from my new side table.

Aye.

I went outside, went out to my balcony and called Marzia's skype. Thankfully, she answered.

"Yo," Felix said.

They're walking, but I don't know where to.

"Where are you guys off to?" I asked.

"We just got back from the place we got our hedgehog from," Marzia cheered.

"Oh, you finally got him? What's his name?" I said, going inside for a while to check on Logan, grabbing the left overs we had yesterday night and going back out again.

"His name is Doggy," Felix said, taking a spoonful of fro-yo.

"Anyways, why did you call? Are you still getting the flight?" Marzia asked.

"Oh, what? She's still getting the flight?" Felix said, showing his face to the camera.

"Yeah, it's okay if you guys don't want me to," I said, sitting down on the floor.

"No, it's okay, it's just that I thought you postponed it," He said, still walking.

"So, what now?" I asked, taking the last bite and throwing the paper in the trash can.

"I'll book it as soon as we get home," Marzia said as Felix shook his head.

"I'll book it now," Felix said, as he brought out his phone and started typing, throwing his fro-yo in the process.

After a minute or so of me watching them walk home, Felix finally spoke up and just in time, they were already home.

"British Airways, 9:50 to 1:05 PM. Is that okay with you? If it is, you should go ahead and shower now," He said, placing his phone down. "I'll send you the details okay? Go ahead and shower, message us when you're done," Felix said.

We all agreed and said our goodbyes as I grabbed some clothes and went to Logan's apartment to have a shower.

7:15 AM

I got out of the shower and went back to my apartment, checking on Logan, he's still asleep. Good.

I started unloading one suitcase and placed in my new clothes, and a bunch of stuff that I will need for a week.

While I was packing, I messaged Felix and Marzia and booked an Uber to the airport. I opened Felix's e-mail and it was the plane ticket. I took a screenshot and went down, not leaving a note for Logan.

The elevator doors opened, not ready for who was standing right in front of me.

Johannes, Mark, George, and you guessed it, Brendan.