17%

Ayla
Logan's House / 9:23 AM / May 23

I woke up with my phone vibrating on my face. I remember talking to Gabriel the whole night til I fell asleep.

I sat up, looking at the window in front of my bed. I looked at my phone and the call was already dropped at 4 AM a while a go. I guess we talked about something serious last night. I wonder what it was.

As I locked my phone, it started ringing like crazy. Notifications on notifications. It won't even let it finish the whole dsound of it and it goes again.

"What the hell is happening?" I asked myself. "Have I done something wrong last night? I'm pretty sure I wasn't drunk,"

I stood up and fied my things before I even had the chance to check my phone. After I'm done dealing with my mess, I say down and again and turned on my phone. Just in time, someone tried opening my or, but failed because it was locked, obviously.

"Who is it?" I asked, putting my phone down and wore my slippers, walking toward my door.

"It's Logan," he said, through the other side of the door.

"What could you possibly want this time?" I asked, unlocking the door, but not etting him in. I can only see his face.

"We have something going downstairs if you might wanna join," He said, almost angry.

"Why would I wanna join?" I said, opening the door completely. Intrested in what Logan said.

"Your Sister is missing? Did you forget about that?" He said, rolling his eyes at me and lauging at the same time, running back downstairs.

My eyes went wide as I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs. I swear to God that was the fastest I have ever ran down the stairs.

Seeing Logan, Brendan, Felix, George and Mark downstairs, eating Pizzas with their Laptops in front of them.

I laughed bitterly. "Okay, so this is what you guys are doing? My sister is missing and all you do is sit down in front of your laptops and not do anything about it?" I said, raising my hands in the air, almost yelling.

"Calm down," Mark said, extending one hand in front of me, looking at me worried.

"We're doing everything we can, we're contacting detectives, landlords, airports and other places that she could've been before she vanished, now if you could-" George said, but Logan stopped him and told him to calm down. He whispered a quick sorry and went back to what he was doing.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know-" I said, placing my hair behind my ear as Logan went closer, hugging me and giving a kiss on my forehead.

"Of course you didn't know. All you do is judge people because that's what you're good at," George said, too audible for all of us to hear.

"Hey George, calm the fuck down, she didn't know alright? People make mistakes. She's a person and so are you!" Felix said, standing up for a second and got back to what he was doing.

"What so special about Marzia anyway that we have to find her so badly?" George asked, looking at everyone, but his laptop.

"She's my wife and she's pregnant. I don't understand why you have to be such a dick about it, George," Felix said, not iving eye contace to anybody in the room.

I sighed and looked at them one more time, letting Logan go back to the thing he was doing with his laptop.

I went back up and grabbed my cigarette and down again to the backyard, sitting by the pool as I startd smoking my lungs out.

I lied down and looked at the sky, thinking what would've happened if I havent't met Logan Alexander Paul. What if I didn't meet him at all? What if I didn't love in Ohio and I actualli lived in Nebraska, or Detroit? What if I didn't move to L.A?

All those questions are running through my head as I tried to answer them one by one, but no answer seemed to go through, until I felt my eyelids close.

12:45 PM

I felt light shake from my right. I opened my eyelids when I heard Logan say my name.

"What?" I said, sittin up. He gave me a weak smile and rubbed my back gently.

"We've found someone who could help us with your Sister," Logan said, helping me up from the floor.

I looked around for a second, realizing that I slept on the ground in front of the pool.

Felix and the others were insiide still with their laptops on, with someone I've never seen before.

"You're awake. I'm sorry for what I've said earlier, I'm just really stressed out with everything's that has happened around me," George apologized. I smiled at him and sat beside him.

"It's alright, I understand. You just don't let your anger into your head," I said, rubbing my hand through his back.

The door opened and Logan came in walking towards us.

"Ayla, I would like you to met Mr.Klien," Logan introduced. This Mr.Klien was sitting beside Mark, with his laptop in front of him as well. He looked for a brief second, smiled at me and came back to what he was doing.

I sat down in one of the stools beside Felix and scrolled through Twitter.

Everyone was asking where Marzia was and what was happening. I answered honestly. And people were more than glad to help.

Short Chapter. I know. I'm sorry.
This chapter was sitting for so long now and this is the time I decide to post it, while watching Jacksepticeye's Walking Dead Final Season and it's 4 am right now.

I'm working on another story as well because I fell in love with Detroit Become Human. And of course, Bryan Dechart.

I'm ending this soon because I don't like what's going on between KSI and Logan. And Chloe being in the picture. It's not that I don't like her, It's just because this story is about Layla, and not Chlogan, so maybe I' gona save that for another story.

Sorry guys. Ammout.