14%

Ayla
Ayla's House / 9:23 AM / March 20

I woke up with the sound of my alarm. Yeah, it's still that weird alarm. I remember Gabriel asking me about why my alarm was set to that kind of time. I never really had the answer to it.

But that's not the reason why I woke up today. I woke up because I'm coming home to L.A again, for the second time. I didn't want to be with my sister and her husband. I just didn't like being with them anymore.

Gabriel helped me packed yesterday when he got the news that I was moving back to L.A with Logan.

He wasn't that mad though, but he said he won't promise anything. Meaning we could break up at any moment, so what I suggested was to break up before I even leave the house. He agreed, but he told me to update him every once in a while about the things that I do in that country, which I totally agreed with.

I got up and grabbed my phone that is still connected with the charger and went down to be greeted by Gabriel.

"Breakfast?" He offered, pointing at the bacon and eggs he cooked on the table.

"Thank you," I said, kissing his head and hugging it lightly.

I sat down and started eating. He knew these were my favorites.

"You're really leaving?" He asked, voice cracking at the end.

"Yeah," I said, drinking water afterward.

After a few minutes of silence, I hear a faint knock on the door and a notification on my phone.

"So, this is goodbye, I guess," Gabriel said, standing up and spreading his arms wide, waiting for a hug.

I smiled at him and hugged him tightly. He bent down as I went on my tippy-toes and hugged him from the neck.

"I love you. Thank you for coming into my life amd I'm so sorry for all the imperfections and all the things I didn't give you," He said, still his voice cracked.

I pulled away from the hug and held his face in my hands and stared at his eyes. They were watery. Before I could even speak, a tear streamed down his cheek.

"I love you too. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. You picked up all the broken pieces that were on the ground when I met you. I loved all the imperfections. Your imperfections, but It's sad to say that this is the end of our commitment," I said as tears started streaming down my cheeks. I rested my forehead onto his fore head and kissed it.

"Goodbye," He whispered and kissed my forehead, nose, and finally, my lips. I kissed back, but we heard another faint knock and that's when we pulled away from each other.

"I have to go," I whispered. He nodded and wiped his tears and helped ,e with my luggage.

We worked toward the door and opened it to be greeted by Logan and his luggages as well.

I grabbed my luggage from Gabriel and stepped out of the house, looking back to him one last time before I walked toward Logan who was already walking ahead.

"Take her of her for me," Gabriel yelled. Logan looked back smiled.

"I will," He politely said, nodding and continued walking.