13%

Logan
Logan's Room / 2:39 PM / March 19

I woke up with the sound of loud knocks on my door.

"Logan, I swear to God if you don't open this door right now, I will literally knock this down to pieces!" Someone yelled.

I sat up and sighed. Felix.

I stood up and was ready to open the door when I heard a really loud bang and the next thing I know, was his full weight on me. He went on top of me and started throwing punches everywhere. This dude really doesn't know how to throw the proper punch, I might have to teach him. I just kept blocking his punches until I had the strenght to push him off me.

"Felix! I told you not to-" Someone yelled. Marzia. Standing at the door. With her eyes wide open together with her mouth.

"Too late, princess." I shrugged as I wiped off my mouth.

"Now where the hell is my sister?" Felix asked through his gritted teeth.

"I told you she's not with me, she's with that guy at the first house!" I said, trying to stand up.

Felix's face turned into a straight face and looked at Marzia, waiting for an answer.

"I can take you there if you want me to," I said, finding a shirt to put on.

After looking for a shirt, Felix silently nodded and went out of the house I'm living in.

The three of us walked together to the first house of the compound.

I heard Felix sighed as we stopped in front of the house.

"Is this is it?" He asked, not looking at me. Marzia was by his side, caressing his shoulders.

I nodded and whispered a quick yes as he stepped forward, ready to knock at the door, but before he can even knock, we heard a dog barking from the inside of the house.

"Bolt!" We hear someone yell, might be the dogs name.

The door opened within a few seconds and still, the barking didn't stop.

"Oh. It's you," Ayla's boyfriend -Gabriel- said, pointing at me.

"You know each other?" Felix asked.

"Yeah, he was here yesterday night," Gabriel said, closing the door behind him.

I looked at Felix, studying is expression. I'm pretty sure he's confused and pissed off.

"I just passed by and they offered me a shot, that's all," I shrugged looking back at Gabriel.

"So, what is it that you wanted?" Gabriel asked, facing me.

"We-" I trailed off, but Marzia beat me to it.
"Oh we just wanted to talk to Ayla, that's all," Marzia said, stepping forward.

"Sorry to ask, but who are you?" Gabriel politely asked.

"Oh, I'm here sister," Marzia smiled as Gabriel went inside again to fetch Ayla.