15%

Logan
Airplane / 4:29 PM / March 20

Ayla slept, minutes after she said about that period thing. She said that it was a joke though, for me to shut up, but I'm not sure.

I looked at her and she was peacefully sleeping. I opened my phone and logged in to Twitter and just scrolled through my timeline. And that's when I saw a picture of Ayla and I kissing at the airport which was two years ago.

I sighed and locked my phone. I closed my eyes as I stuffed my phone back in my pocket.

This is gonna be a long flight.

5:49 AM / March 21

"Sir, excuse me. We've already landed," One of the flight attendants said, shaking my leg.

"Trying to get in my pants?" I asked, rolling her eyes right after I said that.

I shook Ayla until she opened her eyes and sat up slowly.

"Are we here?" She asked. I nodded.

I stood up to get our bags and started walking toward the door.

I looked over to Ayla and she's on her phone, walking slowly.

"Can you please hurry up?" I asked, impatiently.

"No, I don't want to," She said, standing still. Looking me at me for a brief second and started typing again.

I walked over to her and stood right in front of her, waiting for her to look at me. She looked up for a bit and continued to type on her phone.

"When are you gonna stop being a bitch?" I asked.

"When you stop being a total dick," she answered back, walking past me, hitting me with her shoulders in the process.

I smiled to myself and walked behind her and snatched her phone amd locked it.

"Wha- Hey!" She yelled, trying to reach her phone.

"Stop texting and start walking!" I said, putting her phone inside my pocket.

She crossed her arms in front of her and started walking. God, she's like a child.

"That's more like it. You'll get this when we get home," I said, smiling to myself. Again.

8:01 AM

We arrived at my house and went right upstairs to unpack my bags so I wouldn't have to do it later.

I sat down on my bed and removed my T-shirt, resting my face to my hands. This day was so exhausting. I stood up and removed my boxers and started looking for new ones in my closet.

I placed the old clothes in the laundry, getting Ayla's phone and my phone in the process. I went to open the door to my little balcony and just stood there, looking at my house. This is not how I planned my life.

I used to be responsible for everything and now I blame everyone for my mistakes. Even my own mother.

Speaking of my Mother, my phone rang and it was her calling on facetime.