5%

Logan
Hospital / 8:00 AM / August 5

Why do I feel so stiff? I tried to move, but I can't. I tried opening my eyes, but they feel so sticky and tired. What happened to me?

I finally got them opened and looked around. I tried to sit up, but I felt so much pain in my body right now.

"Logan, don't move too much," Someone said. It was Blaire.

Where is Ayla?

"W-Where is Ayla?" I asked, my throat so dry.

Blaire got a cup with a straw in it, placing it in my mouth for me to sip on.

"She slept in George's apartment, she wanted me to tell you, in case you'd ask, and you did," She said, caressing my hand.

"Oh, okay," I sighed.

Ayla
George's Apartment / 9:23 AM / August 5

I woke up, looking around.

Oh right, Logan wasn't here. He's in the... Hospital.

"George, get up, we have to visit Logan!" I said, tapping his chest, and getting out of bed immediately.

"Logan told me to tell you to not visit him. He doesn't want to see you," George said.

What?! That hurt. What is wrong with him? Kissing me and getting jealous and all?! And now he doesn't want to see me? Considering what he saw yesterday, maybe I could understand.

"H-How do you know that?" I asked, sitting beside him.

He wrapped his hand around me and I lied down on his bare chest.

No! We didn't do anything!

"Blaire told me," He said.

"Oh, now you're believing in what she says? Since when? Maybe she's talking shit," I said.

"Ever since I was friends with Logan. I've never heard of her talking shit about anyone. She's a great person, to be honest," George said, rubbing his face with his hands.

"I'm just gonna have a bath, I'll see you later, George!" I said, heading out to his apartment and going to Logan's.

As I was walking from George's building to Logan's, some people started screaming and running towards me.

What the fuck is going on?!

"Ayla! Are you with Logan?!"

"Where is Logan?!"

"I love you,"

"Tell Logan I love him!"

"Tell Logan that we're waiting for him down here!"

I shook my head and ran to the building.

Those were the "Logang" he kept on talking about in the camera. Now I understand.

I went in the Elevator and started to drift off on my own thoughts.