XIV

A/n: Yes, hello, welcome to the last chapter! I've had so much fun writing this and I'm so happy to finally add this to my ever growing collection of completed stories! I hope you guys enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing!

Song is You Had Me At Hello by A Day To Remember. Oh would you look at that? The name of the book! Whaddaya know?! WAIT TO START

It was so weird to have Josh back. I couldn't sleep last night because I was worried he'd just disappear again. I had told Zach, but my parents didn't know. I knew they'd trust him less than they ever had now, but that wouldn't stop me. I wasn't trying to fall back in love with him, but once you love someone it doesn't just disappear and when he held me last night, the way his lips connected to mine so perfectly forming an inevitable seal, I knew I had no choice in the matter. I would forever love Josh. I just had one question on my mind: what the hell happened?

I didn't want to push it last night because who would when reuniting with a loved one. I just wanted to enjoy my time with him. In case it was indeed the last time. I decided to drag myself out of bed and take a shower. It was saturday morning and both my parents were at work llke usual. I was the unusual kid of the house and was up before noon. I couldn't sleep so I just got up.

I got out of the shower and dried off, clothing myself for the day when I could hear something coming from my room. Little pecks against my window. I let the smile cross my face as I entered my room and saw Josh at his window with a bag of jelly beans this time. He was holding a sign saying 'good morning love'. I laughed as I opened my window.

"Hey." I giggled slightly.

"Hey, want some jelly beans?" he said with a smile.

"This early? You're gonna get a sweet tooth, Josh." I laughed and so did he.

"I missed this." he said with a small frown.

"Yeah.. Me, too, but.. You're still my Taylor Swift song." I said with a reassuring smile.

"We still belong together?" he said with a wink.

"Hey, I said Taylor Swift, not Mariah Carey. I can only handle one annoying pop star at a time." I replied with a straight face which didn't last long as we both erupted in a fit of laughter.

"Can I come over?" he asked.

"Yeah, the doors unlocked just come on up." I said.

He nodded closing his window. I went into my lounge room and a few minutes later heard his footsteps ascending the stairs. He plopped down on the couch next to me letting out a sigh.

"I guess I need to man up and tell you everything now, don't I?" He asked looking over to me.

I nodded slowly. "But I'm not the only one you need to explain, too."

"What?" He asked confused.

"Jon. You know Jon Walker? Ryan's roommate."

"Yeah.. I know him, he shot Dallon, almost shot me.." he sighed.

"Well, you are innocent right? You said Ryan's death wasn't your fault?" I asked again to clearify.

He nodded.

"Then he deserves to know." I said getting up to grab my phone shooting Jon a text to come over. "He'll be over in a few. Ten minutes maybe."

"Since when where you and him friends?" he asked.

"Well, when you disappeared and the rumours started about you being involved I did research and visited him to find out what happened. I was trying to clear your name for my own sanity.." I sighed. "I didn't get the answer I wanted."