10 - You like me, shut up

A/N: Warning -- you might start squealing.

10 - You like me, shut up
----- ----- -----

Elijah and Ethan get up and race towards me.

"Ally!" Ethan exclaims, pulling me into a hug. As shocked as I am, I still return it.

"Whoa, Ethan!" I say, looking at him. I'm amazed.

"Yeah, it's me!" he declares, grinning.

"I can't believe it!" I say in disbelief. "You're actually right in front of me."

"Hey, uh, Ally."

I spin around. Elijah looks uncomfortable, scratching the back of his neck.

I can't help myself but blush. Oh crap. It's Elijah -- right in front of me! The Elijah that I've had a crush on for years is standing IN FRONT OF ME. Wait someone hold me. I might faint.

Or worse, die.

He places his hand on my shoulder. "Ally," he says in a breathy whisper.

He said my freaking name!

"Elijah," I murmur.

"Ally."

"Elijah."

"Ally."

"Elijah."

"Okay, stop," Ethan cuts off. "You can't say each other's names a over again for the rest of the day." He coughs. "I'm taking Ally to Between the Lakes."

I drop my mouth open. "That's from your Vlog About Nothing video!" I exclaim.

Ethan looks at me with a smirk. "Stalker," he says under his breath. I roll my eyes.

"You're taking her? What about me?" Elijah asks.

"Eh, you always go there anyway. I'm taking Ally because she's never been there before, and that we have to talk."

Elijah frowns. "But -- "

"Come on," Ethan urges me, grabbing my hand. We head for his car.

We both get in, me in the passenger seat. Ethan starts the car, and soon it's driving away from their house.

"Is it...far?" I inquire.

"Not really," he says. "Just about ten minutes away."

"Dang, how are we talking to each other in person?" I say. "We're not using Twitter to communicate for the first time."

"Yeah," he smiles.

When the car stops, I look around. We're in a road between the woods, and I can see partly of the lakes from afar.

"So why did you bring me here?" I ask him.

"I want to talk to you," he says. "Let's get out of here."

I open the door and step out of the car. I approach one side of the woods, making my way through the trees. Until I reach --

"I -- " I say breathlessly, staring straight ahead. Right in front of me is a wide lake, ever so blue, reflecting the color of the sky (because uh duh, that's science).