Lilli & Raven

Raven drank his fourth water and sighed, refreshed.

  Lilli looked up at her big brother and smiled. "Are we doing anything else after this big brother?" She asked curiously as Raven kept jogging and she sped up a bit to keep up the pace.

  "Nope," he replied. "We're going straight home since I was supposed to be working right now." 

  Lilli nodded, wishing she could stay with her big brother forever and ever till the end of time. "Okay!" She giggled and bounced up and down when she glanced at an ice cream truck.

  "Ooo, big brother?" She beamed.

  Raven looked down at her. "Yeah?" He said.

  Lilli grabbed his hand, forcing him to stop walking and she pointed to the man in the truck.

  "Please please please big brother?" She begged.

  He shook his head. "I didn't bring any money with me. Don't worry, we have some ice cream at home." Lilli nodded.

  Then, Raven felt a sudden pang in his bladder, and it was so sudden, that he leaked a little bit and he halted to a stop. He crossed his legs and Lilli looked at him.

  "You okay big brother?" She asked concerned. 

  Raven nodded. He already drank a total of 4 waters, plus a cup of coffee that morning. About three quarters of that was all in his bulging bladder.

  "Don't worry, I'm fine," Raven said reassuringly, though his shaky voice didn't help much.

  Lilli nodded. She as still new to her new human body and she still needed to learn everything about it. "Okay big brother!" 

  Once Raven got control again, he stood up, almost bouncing from one foot to the other and he started walking again.

  Though he was in the city, they weren't anywhere near any restrooms. He made himself hold it for as long as it had to take.

  Later, Raven looked extremely desperate and even Lilli noticed too. "Big brother," she said. "How about we go look for some restrooms? I've heard that holding it for a certain amount of time can be slightly harmful for the normal human bladder and kidney."

  Raven shook his head. "Don't worry, I can hold it," he said, his voice shakier than ever. 

  Then, Raven lurched over holding his member as a long spurt escaped him. He whimpered as the stream lessened and he rubbed his rock hard member. Lilli stood there awkwardly, staring at her older brother's wet crotch. She didn't really know what to say or do.

  Raven crossed and twisted his legs and fidgeted, but more dribbles kept coming out of him. Then a long spurt turned into a long gush of urine that warmed his crotch and ran down his legs, making his already black pants darker. The pee started to surround his and now Lilli's feet.

Once he finished, he looked up, tears running down his cheeks and his face redder than a tomato. Raven felt so bad. He was supposed to set an example for his little sis.

  Lilli smiled. "Don't worry big brother," she said. "You can go home and take a shower."

  Raven's face deepened, but he nodded anyway.

  "Thanks Lilli."