Mikyah - 3

Gotta pee. Gotta pee. Gotta pee. Gotta pee. 

Those words chanted through Mikyah's head. She bounced, gripping onto the end of her skirt. She looked outside, admiring the trees and sky, though everything was pitch black; after all, it was nighttime.

  To keep herself busy, she pulled out her phone and started watching the news, checking if anything needed to be done. She scrolled through the articles and clips until one live action video caught her attention. 

  'Breaking News' the top of the screen said. Mikyah curiously tapped on the screen and the video started playing. 

  "Police and firefighters are now investigating the scene right now of the plane who suddenly lost control and plunged straight into a nearby lake."

  Seeing the water running, it made Mikyah gulp and she crossed her legs. She felt her need to grow bigger and she shifted around in her soft seat to get more comfortable.

  "H-hey Raven," she said. "Check this out."

  She showed Raven the live stream, the screen facing towards him and he glanced at her phone and back to the road.

  "Something what has to do with us?" He asked.

  She shrugged her shoulders. "I dunno."

  Still looking straight ahead, Raven replied. "Well, I'm not helping with anything unless it actually back to our names."

Mikyah nodded. Mikyah was always the one getting herself into things that half the time she didn't even know about. Raven carefully thinks if they get into a situation, what consequences will they have to face?

  "Alright," she muttered. Hell, she didn't wanna go there anyway,just thinking about the running water, the dripping drops, the leaking, it made her shiver. 

  Later, Mikyah's urge had grown a lot and she couldn't help but fidgeting and almost dancing in her seat. Raven glanced over at her but didn't say anything. He focused back to the road. 

  "How much l-longer until we get home?" Mikyah asked, lightly gripping the end of her seat.

  Raven quickly looked at his watch then back at the road. "About an hour or so." He replied. "You need to go anywhere?"

  Though Mikyah was easily embarrassed and she's been embarrassed a hella amount of times, so she decided to keep her situation to herself. "N-nowhere."

The last thirty minutes for Mikyah was pure hell. Every bump and sudden movement had caused her spurt and leak for at least three seconds. It wasn't long until a spot as big as a golf ball was showing off on the front of her skirt.

  She kept squirming and once a longer spurt had espaced her, she buried her hands into her crotch, whimpering softly in the process. 

  Raven had pulled up in their driveway and turned the car off, taking the keys out the key slot and Mikyah jumped out the car, slamming the door with her arm and sprinting to the door, bouncing from one foot to the other and digging her fingers inside her, doing all that she could to keep from wetting herself.

  "H-h-urry up Raven!" She stuttered, tears brimming her eyes from the desperation. 

  Raven looked up and blushed. He didn't know Mikyah had pee this badly, or rather pee at all.

  "Oh, um, right." He muttered.

  He went over the door and unlocked it. Mikyah ran inside, making a straight entrance to the bathroom. As she placed her hand on the doorhandle, she felt the pee gushing out and trickling down her legs.