Carmen

Carmen bounced from one foot to the other. 

  "Ugh, when do we get home?" Carmen asked. 

  Brandon glanced at her. "I'm not sure."

  The moon cut through the dark sky and spilled everywhere on the sidewalks and street, giving them a pretty white tint to it. 

  Carmen held Brandon's hand and leaned on his shoulder. She knew she had to pee, but she also knew that she had a strong bladder, considering that fact that she's faught on a full bladder before.

  She looked up at the sky and assumed it had been around eleven or midnight. She closed her eyes and yawned. Yeah, she and Brandon were supposed to be home with Mikyah and the rest a long time ago, hopefully they wouldn't be mad.

  "Did you enjoy yourself?" Brandon asked Carmen, using his thumb to rub her knuckles.

  Carmen nodded, half listening to what he said. Before, they had went to a fancy restaurant and Carmen was more thirsty than hungry, so she has ordered three cups of water and two cups of soda. Then they went to Trampoline World. All the jumping and running around had shook her bladder up and mixed everything up to make her urge to go worse.

  "Yeah, I especially loved Trampoline World," she told him.

Brandon nodded. "That was my favorite too."

  She nodded, still trying to concentrate on holding her pee. She quietly chanted 'you can hold it' over and over again, hoping that would help her.

  Brandon looked at Carmen and heard her. "You okay Carmen?" Brandon asked, using his other hand to gently rub her hair and he pleaded his arm around her shoulders.

  "Oh yeah, I'm peachy keen," Carmen replied, giving Brandon a weak smile. 

  "Okay." 

Brandon kissed her cheek and Carmen blushed and then suddenly felt relaxed, causing her to let out a small amount of pee and and crossed her legs quickly, trying not to be noticeable about her current situation.

  She squirmed and pressed her thighs together, which was kinda hard since they were both walking.

  Brandon suddenly snapped to his senses and realized his girlfriend had to pee. His member had gotten hard and he blushed furiously. He found it hot, but he wish he didn't have that boner. 

  Later, Brandon had lead Carmen to a dark alleyway in between some random business building. She looked at Brandon oddly, wondering if he was alright.

  Then Brandon had pinned Carmen against the wall and slammed his lips into hers. Carmen smiled and kissed back but that had caused her to leak a bit and she held her crotch.

  "A-ah, w-wait Brandon," she stuttered. "I gotta p-pee." Though she hated to admit it, even to herself, she really did have to go. 

  'Maybe Brandon would let me go if I told him that.' She thought

 Brandon pulled away from the kiss, his bright yellow eyes glimmering and shimmering. "Then just go babe,"

  Carmen shook her head. Was he crazy? Pee in the middle of a hella dark alleyway? "I c-can't." She said. She winced as a wave of desperation washed over her, causing Carmen to bend over.

 Brandon could see the pain she was in, so he grabbed her wrists and pinned them against the rough brick wall. He put his knee in between her legs and rubbed against her. Carmen moaned but squeezed her legs together as much as she could. 

  She her legs became shaky as another wave of desperation had hit her, more harder and forceful this time. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes and Brandon looked at her, blushing.

  "Carmen," he said. "Let go or else."

  Carmen opened her eyes and looked at him. 'What else could he do?' She thought for a moment, but then an idea snapped into her mind.

  Without a warning, Brandon used one of his hands to push on Carmen's bladder while the other holding her wrists.

  Carmen winced in pain at first then her floodgates had opened and pee sprayed from her crotch and wet Brandon's knee, turning his blue jean pants into a navy blue color with a urine scent.

  Brandon got on his knees and pulled Carmen's pants down and kissed her vagina through her panties. She blushed as pee got on Brandon's face and soon, he opened his mouth and drank some of her pee.

  Doing this made his boner bigger and he felt a familiar tingle in his bladder.

  'Oh great.' He thought.

  Brandon quickly grabbed himself as he pulled away from Carmen's crotch. Carmen looked down at him, wondering if he was okay.

  "B-Brandon?" she asked.

  Brandon looked up with a face full of embarrassment and regret. He knew that Carmen was the queen of revenge and he was partly scared what she was gonna do to him.

  "Y-yes?" He asked.

  Carmen got on her knees to level up with Brandon and kissed him, placing her hand on top of his. He kissed back with passion as he spurted a bit and he kissed back harder to muffle his moans.

  Carmen pulled away from the kiss and smirked. Brandon gulped as a dark red shimmer crossed her eyes that said one word: Vengeance.

  Carmen got on top of Brandon and massaged his tense shoulders. He reacted by crossing his legs, but Carmen put both her legs in between his legs and spreaded them apart.

  Brandon moaned and gripped himself tighter as a few drops of urine escaped him.

  "C-Carmen, w-wait," he said, fidgeting and squirming. "C-can we t-talk about t-this?"

  Carmen shook her head and put a finger to his lips. "Right after," she said with a hint of edge in her voice. She leaned over and kissed Brandon again and used one hand to press on his bladder. Pee escaped his grasp and he stuck his hands inside his boxers to hold himself, but it wasn't any different, since his member was hard and wet with urine.

  Then his floodgates had exploded as his crotch became wet with piss and it got all on Carmen's shirt and panties. 

  To tease him, Carmen started grinding against him as Brandon moaned in pain and pleasure. They both smiled at each other and she kissed him again once more.

  "I love you Brandon," she told him.

  "I love you too Carmen," he replied.

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓔⓝⓓ