Lilli's game

Lilli jumped on Raven's lap and bounced. "Can we play now?" She asked again and Raven groaned.

  "Lilli, let me finish my work, alright?" He said sternly.

  "Cmon, can't you take a small break, plz big brother?" She suggested.

  Annoyed, he picked Lilli up and put her on the couch. "Fine, but just one game and I make up the rules. And if you lose, you cant bug me for two months for anything."

  Okay, if I win, you have to play with me whenever I say," she stated.

Raven nodded. "Alright." He handed Lilli two sodas. "You have to drink these."

Ravens phone started ringing and he picked it up. "...oh I could come in today...only for an hour...? Alright...I'll be there in a sec..." 

  He looked at Lilli "I'll be back in an hour. Stay here and don't do anything dumb."

  Lilli nodded, popping the coke open and drinking it all within a few seconds. "Okay big brother."

  Raven grabbed his papers and walked out the door as Lilli sat down on the couch and put it on a nature channel, her personal favorite.

  About an hour later, Lilli felt a strong pang in her bladder and her hand immediately shot down to her crotch when she felt dribbles escape her.

"W-what's happening?" She thought out loud, tears forming at the corners of her eyes.

  She picked up her phone and she quickly dialed her big brothers number. "Raven, help!" She cried, her voice shaky.

  "Hm?" He said on the other line.

  "There's something happening to my body," she tried to explain. "I think I'm dying."

  "Alright, I'm coming home," he said.

  "Please hurry big brother," she whimpered, squirming as she just let out a spurt.

  Sooner than expected, Raven went back home and when he found Lilli on the couch, he smirked.

  "So you're dying?" He questioned, setting his papers on the desk.

  "Yeah...I t-think so..."She stammered. 

  Raven noticed that she was holding herself. "Oh, you aren't dying, you have to pee, that's all. It's normal."

  Lilli tilted her head in confusion then shook her head when she spurted again. "Ah, my lower abdomen hurts so badly."

  Raven sighed. "You can use the restroom," he said. "After you finish your other soda."

Lilli nodded and picked up the soda and started drinking it but a stream of urine shot out of her and she jammed both her hands in her crotch as the soda can fell, its contents soaking the carpet. 

Tears sprang to her eyes as she leaked more and it started to run down her legs. "I can't m-move..." She whimpered.

  Raven started to feel a bit bad, so he picked her up bridal style carried her to the restroom. When they got inside, Raven put her down and just as she was gonna pull her skirt down, a stream of pee forced out her and it ran down her legs, making them warmer and it started to puddle underneath her and Raven.

"I'm sorry big brother," she said crying.

Raven shook his head. "Nah, its my fault. Ima clean everything up."

  Lilli sniffed and wiped her tears away. "Did I win?"

Raven was just about to say no but he realized he made his own little sister piss herself. "Yeah, you did."