Mikyah - 4

"Now lie on the bed."

  Mikyah did as she was instructed and laid down on her bed. She squirmed around a bit. She hadn't peed at all today, ever since this morning, Mikyah had been stuck with a full bladder all day. 

  She didn't tell anyone, though. She thought that she'd hurry up with whatever they're doing and finish so she could go relieve herself.

  "Okay," said Mikyah. "But, um, could we please hurry?"

  Raven sat next to Mikyah and she sat up, resting her head on his chest. 

  "Why?" Asked Raven. "Something you need to be done by today? Or can it wait?"

"Well...it could wait..." 

If she could, Mikyah would've smacked herself upside her head. Even herself knew she was desperate for a leak, yet her bladder shy mode activated before she even realized it.

  "Okay then."

  Raven started unbuttoning Mikyah's shirt and she blushed, not liking the fact that he was almost acting like a father to her, ready to change his daughter.

  Once Raven was halfway done with her shirt, he could take a good glimpse of her beautiful breasts. 

  "Ready?" He asked her. Mikyah hesitated at first, then shook her head no.

  "I have to do something very important," she managed to say, squirming right under Raven's grasp. "P-please let me go."

  Raven laid Mikyah down again on her back this time and he leaned in to plant his lips on hers. Once their lips were touching, Mikyah felt relaxation and accidentally released a spurt of pee. She held her crotch and started squirming more.

  "Mmmm~ Raven!" She managed. "I c-can't hold it, p-please get off of m-me!" 

  A wave of desperation washed over her, and she tried her best to hold herself the best way she could.

  Raven, a bit too confused to tell what was going on had finally snapped and had an idea on ehsat was going on.

  She had to pee!

Of course! Why didn't I think of this sooner?

  He decided to not bring it up to make everything a bit more, interesting.

  He sat directly on Mikyah's bladder and her bladder spammed out and she had a 7 second spurt. She tried stopping it by trying to get him off of her by bucking her hips and squirming more than ever.

  Mikyah's eyes were welled up in tears. She couldn't hold it and him sitting on her bladder made nothing help whatsoever.

  Raven laid down on Mikyah's chest and nibbled on her ear gently. "Start letting go...or else."

  'W-what the hell does he mean by...'

  Raven lifted Mikyah's skirt and moved her panties to the side. He gently started stroking Mikyah's lips and all around her sensitive areas.

  "N-no w-wait Raven," said Mikyah. "P-please get off! I'm begging you!" 

  Tears strolled down her face and Mikyah tried crossing her legs to the best of her ability.

  "Raven!" She begged. "I'm gonna start peeing myself now! Get off!"

  Raven shook his head again. "Why? You can't hold it?" 

  Mikyah gritted her teeth. "Of course I can hold it baka!" She spat.

As if on cue, Mikyah's bladder muscles finally gave in. Pee started trickling out her womanhood at first, then gradually increased into a thick stream of urine. It made Raven's crotch wet and his pants and boxers darker than what they originally were.

  He smirked as his girlfriend moaned in pleasure as she kept going for about a minute and a half. Once she finished, Mikyah sighed in relief then glared at Raven, blushing also at the mess she made.

  "This is your fault baka!" She said, squirming around to get free. "Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!" 

  Raven leaned in and kissed her. "But you feel better now...right?"

  Mikyah nodded shamefully. Yeah, she completely lost her dignity pissing herself like that, she had to admit, she did feel better. "Yes..." She muttered with a sly look on her face. "But you're gonna pay me back, one way or another.

  This made Raven gulp.