Carmen & Raven

{I'm currently writing this while holding so I feel like this'll have more detail in it} {meh I doubt it's any different than any of my other stories XD}

"Ugh, I'm fucking sick and tired of the both of you going at it like a married couple," Mikyah scolded, angrily placing a hand on her hip. 

  Raven and Carmen had their arms folded against their chests, giving each other side scowls whilst still looking at Mikyah yell at them. 

  "Today, you'll both get along whether you like it or not."

  Carmen scoffed. "Like what? Make us hold hands."

  Hearing this made Raven elbow Carmen in the side. "Shuddup before you give her an idea." But it was already too late and Mikyah had a smirk on her face.

  "Even better."

  She don't know how on earth she did it, but she did. Mikyah leaned on the doorknob, looking at Raven and Carmen, who were both in a giant T-shirt, huddling together.

  The both of them looked pissed off. Though no matter how much they resisted, they still somehow "stuck" together inside the shirt.

  "Now, I'm going to leave the two of you in here for three hours," explained Mikyah, mentioning the clock in her hand. "The both of you will stay in that shirt until the time is up. Think you can't withstand it? Don't care."

  Mikyah set the alarm for three hours and set it on the nightstand. She closed the door and locked it, leaving the two standing there feeling ridiculous.

  "I. Hate. You." Carmen growled. 

  Though Raven was pissed off, he didn't respond. He was too busy concentrated on his bladder, which he forgot to empty before he and Carmen had their little fight. 

  "Did you even hear me you dumbass?" Carmen said.

  Raven looked down at Carmen, who was a tiny bit small for her age. "I heard you, now shuddup," said Raven.

  He fidgeted a tiny bit, looking at everything else in the room but at Carmen. She took note of that and started jerking around the shirt. Raven bit his lip and yelled, "Hey, what the hell? Stop that!"

  "Stop that," mocked Carmen. "Why? You can't handle it?" 

  Raven hardened his look. "Of course I can," he stated. "But its annoying. So stop."

  About thirty minutes later, Raven's need had increased from a 1 to a 4 and he couldn't just stand still without fidgeting or squirming. It soon started getting annoying to Carmen, who also had a urge to pee and tried her best to stand still without any movements. There wasn't much he could do since their bodies were pressed together.

  About another half hour later, they had two hours left, according to the alarm clock. The both of them were positive that they could wait 'till then, though it was gonna be a challenge.

  A small spurt had escaped Carmen and she reached down to hold her crotch. Raven felt her hand against his bladder and he blushed and crossed his legs.

  "So you gotta pee?" Raven almost snickered.

  Carmen blushed. She had made a big mistake and she knew Raven wasn't gonna let her live it down. Plus there was no reason to lie to him when she could feel her hand against his bladder while she held herself.

  "Kinda..." She muttered.

  Raven smirked. "What was that again? I couldn't hear you," he pressed.