Thomas~ The Perfect Date

You see Thomas, your amazing boyfriend, whispering something to Minho. You begin walking towards them but before you reach them Thomas runs off and disappears into the forest.

"Minho?" You question. "Where did Thomas go?"

"He uh... um went to um go do stuff. Yeah. He went to go do stuff," he says smugly.

"What stuff did he go do?" You ask patiently.

"None of your business," he says annoyed. "But follow me. We have official runner business to attend to," he says practically dragging me towards the runners hut.

"But Minho," you whine, "it's our day off."

"It's our turn to look at the maps, Y/n. Honestly you haven't had a turn yet and everyone else has been through it."

"Fine," you grumble. You look through the maps all day with Minho only stopping for lunch. You didn't see Thomas at the meadhall and that's when you begin to get suspicious.

"Minho, where's Thomas?" You ask sternly when you're back in the runners hut.

"Just get your work done, Y/n," he responds tiredly. He's been dodging that question all day and it's really starting to get on your nerves.

"MINHO!" You roar. "TELL ME WHERE THOMAS IS!"

"NOT UNLESS YOU BEAT ME IN A SASS COMPETITION." He yells right back.

"YOU'RE ON!"

"You call the work you've been doing today progress? Man, I could do 10 times the amount in my sleep!" Minho starts it off.

"Yeah? You wouldn't be able to concentrate with all the snoring you do at night!" You fire right back.

"Oh please with the way you've been slacking off today I wouldn't be surprised if I did get more work done snoring in my sleep."

"With the way I've been slacking off?" You shout your chest swelling. "With the way you run, it's no wonder we haven't found a way out, you're as slow as klunk!"

This continues until dinner when Thomas comes and knocks on the door. "Y/n?" He asks hesitantly. "Can I take you somewhere?"

You calm down and answer, "Of course." You glare at Minho and tell him that they'd finish the competition later. Before you leave you hear Minho mutter that Thomas owes him big time. Weird.

"Where are we going?" You ask.

Thomas blushes and only tells you to close your eyes. He takes your hand and leads you into the forest. He does pretty well at keeping you clear of the trees but not so well at staying clear of the roots. You trip a few times but Thomas is always there to catch you. You can hear a stream when Thomas whispers for you to stop and to open your eyes.

When you do you gasp. You're by a steam and you're completely surrounded by trees making it feel private and secluded. Little white flowers are sprinkled throughout the open area and right smack dab in the middle is a picnic blanket with all kinds of food spread out on it.

You turn shining eyes towards a smiling Thomas and run right into his arms. "You did this for me?" You whisper in his arms.

"Of course sweetheart," he says bringing you over to the picnic blanket. You sit down and snuggle into his strong arms. "I'll do anything for you."

You reach up and pull his head down for a sweet kiss. "Thank you Thomas," you smile at him. The rest of the night is spent in Thomas's arms eating a delicious dinner.

Hey guys! Sorry it was a little shorter than normal. Anyway please comment with a story idea and I will be honored to do it for you!
-Christina
(580 words)