EPILOGUE

February 14, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

It's a busy day, Yoongi had never felt as pressured as when he' leaving the studio after finishing up the composition he was working on. He bids his goodbye to the security guard and almost trips when he runs down the stairs.

He takes two steps at a time, occasionally glancing at his wrist watch. He's running late, and he prays to any god that's listening to please, lay off the traffic and allow him to arrive on time.

When he's outside, the strong frosty wind hit his face like a bunch of needles. He tightens the scarf around his neck and hurries across the snow filled street. He spots his car parked in front of his favorite cafe, so he starts fiddling with his messenger bag and tries to find his keys. His fingers come in contact with the freezing metal, and pulls them out as quick as he can.

After unlocking his car and turning it on, he turns the heater as warm as it goes, letting his body relax when he begins to feel the tips of his fingers unfreeze.

Even though he's lived in Canada for quite a long time, for some reason his body refuses to adjust to the cold. Noticing that his windows have started to unfreeze, and the road is somewhat visible, he sets the gear shift on drive and starts driving towards the restaurant that he'd reserved three weeks ago.

He hears his phone ringing somewhere in his bag, but decides to ignore it for safety reasons.

Within forty minutes, the fancy restaurant comes in full view. He parks the car in the first spot he finds, and notices that he's very well, damn late. Almost 20 minutes late, to be exact.

He bites his lip and stuffs his wallet, phone and everything else he needs in his coat. He takes the keys out of the ignition, and makes his way inside the french restaurant.

Once inside, he checks his appearance on the mirrored door, and when he's sure he looks at least somewhat presentable, he turns in the direction of the young woman in a button up blouse and tells her he has a reservation for two at 9 o'clock. She smiles at him while she shows him to the table, and soon enough, Jimin's sitting in the private table. He has a glass of red wine in his hand, a small basket of bread sticks lays almost empty in the middle of the table, and his cheeks seem a little rosy too. Yoongi wonders how many glasses has he had while he waited, but he doesn't say anything, instead just thanks the lady and takes a seat across from him.

"I'm sorry I'm late sunshine," he reaches across the table and takes the glass from Jimin's hand, "You're not mad are you?" Jimin looks at him with a pout, but shakes his head nonetheless.

"I thought you wouldn't come, and you weren't answering my calls either." He responds, "I was worried."

Yoongi nods and apologizes yet again. He tells him how he had to finish up the song before leaving and then tells him that there was a lot of traffic (it's a small white lie. Jimin knows he sometimes loses track of time when he's working, but he doesn't say anything.)

"But tell me about your day," he changes the subject, "How did class go?"

Jimin begins telling him how 4 new students joined his class and how excited they were when they met who was going to be their teacher. He tells him how Hye Jin had bossed everyone around, claiming that 'Oppa' said she was in charge when he wasn't around, and that other girls seemed upset. He tells him that he scolded the young girl and told her that she shouldn't act like that. That they were all the same once they were inside the rehearsal room.

"I swear, I'm gonna ground that brat when we get home," he mumbles under his breath.

"No! I already talked to her," Jimin almost shouts.