SHOWTIME

April 4th, 2021
Seoul, South Korea
11:20 AM

After working an entire week on fixing the song for Jimin, it finally paid off.

Yoongi held the USB in his hand, a sudden feeling of accomplishment washed over him, making his pleased smile hard to contain.

He reached up to turn off his laptop, closing it afterwards and making sure to grab the small Kumamon USB and put it inside his pocket.

He needed to hand Jimin the finished song soon, his showcase was coming up and he didn't want Jimin to be unprepared.

The leather chair creaked as he got up on his feet, and walked out of his office.

He couldn't wait to see the smile on Jimin's face when he heard the finished product. He was excited to see how he would react.

As he strolled through the hallways of the academy, he could hear different types of music playing in the other rehearsal rooms. He peeked inside the rooms occasionally, admiring the way the dancers seemed to flow with the tunes.

At last, he stood in the frame of the door to the practice room Jimin normally used, there was no music playing, but he could hear laughter coming from inside.

He pushed the door open, in the far corner of the room was Jimin sitting down in front of another person, they were talking animatedly, and neither seemed to notice him entering the room.

"Jimin-ah!" He shouted, Jimin's head snapped in his direction, eyes wide and mouth slightly opened, "Its done!"

"W-what?" He stuttered, probably still startled from the sudden yelling coming from the musician.

"The song! It's done," Yoongi strolled towards him, a lopsided smile playing on his lips.

He watched as Jimin's face seemed to brighten at the realization, suddenly he was up on his feet and walking at a fast pace in his direction as well.

"Here," Yoongi's hand slid inside his pocket, pulling out the black bear shaped USB and held it out for Jimin to grab.

He stared as his small chubby fingers grabbed the USB and looked at it as if it was the most delicate thing ever.

"Kumamon?" Jimin asked, a cheesy grin plastered on his face.

Yoongi shrugged, "Shut up, and go listen to it."

Jimin did as told, and headed to the speaker system, Yoongi was so focused on Jimin that he didn't even pay attention to the person who was sitting in the corner where Jimin was.

"Jimin, I'll come get you later okay?" The person said loudly, making Yoongi tear his eyes away from Jimin and face the person speaking.

Of course. It just had to be him.

Yoongi sighed, unable to control his sulking expression from the male who was looking at him like he was the devil in the flesh.

"Oh? Yeah! That's fine! I'll call you Seokie," Jimin shouted from where he was, smiling and waving at Hoseok as he walked out of the room, leaving Yoongi and Jimin alone.