|FOUR|

The alarm on Kathy's phone blared as Kathy groaned and turned the alarm off and continued to sleep.

Soon, her alarm rang again and she heard a loud bang coming from the other room.

Kathy woke up reluctantly and turned the alarm off. She sat up on her bed and yawned.

"..."

She blinked and stared at her reflection in the mirror in front of her eyes.

Her hair was messy enough to be a bird's nest.

Kathy sighed and got out of her warm and comforting bed as she changed into her daily working outfit.

She got ready for the day as Yoongi, her neighbor got ready next door.

"Ugh... I hate getting up early." He mumbled as he sat upon his bed. He got ready for his work which was stalking Kathy while working with her. He shivered at the thought of it.

Why did I even accept this request?

He thought as he changed into the working outfit that his former requester has sent to him.

It was a custom-made suit and suit pants with a custom-made necktie and custom made leather shoes. He glanced at his reflection and thought.

This shit costs more than that small loan of $100,000 my info gatherer gave me. Oh well, I'm the ACE after all.

Yoongi sprayed some cologne and straightened his necktie as Kathy sprayed some perfume and ran her fingers through her hair.

Later, Kathy opened her room door as Yoongi opened his door. They took a step out from their room and locked the door behind them.

Then they walked to the elevator and pressed the button at the same time. Their finger touched as they pulled their hands back.

Yoongi stood there awkwardly as Kathy wondered her eyes elsewhere. Soon, the elevator's door opened. The two of them stepped in and Yoongi pushed the first-floor button.

Kathy stared at the ceiling of the elevator. Ugh. She hates awkward moments and silences like this.

"Uh... Good morning Yoongi." Kathy mumbled as she looked at him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry what?" Yoongi gathered his thoughts together and asked. Then he continued to say, "I'm sorry, I'm not exactly a morning person. Half of my brains stay asleep in the morning."

"Nevermind..." Kathy mumbled under her breath and sighed as the elevator door opened. Finally...

The two of them walked out to the main lobby when MoMo asked, "Good morning Kathy, good morning sir. Would you guys like some breakfast before leaving for work or whatever you are doing?"

Kathy and Yoongi nodded simultaneously and walked towards the food stand and grabbed some bread with a cup of warm coffee.

MoMo leaned over to her coworker and whispered, "Don't you think it's a bit odd? They are doing the same thing even though they aren't the same person."