|NINE|

~|2 weeks later at Seattle|~

Yoongi's POV

After spying and observing Mark Tuan for a while, I decided to kill him tonight. Justin Seagull and I leaned on the top of a building and watched over the people beneath us as they entered the other fancy building in front of them.

"Yo, ACE. Who's your target?" Justin Seagull asked as looked at the crowd below him with his binoculars.

"The man in the black suit with Dark Brown hair with some green highlights," I said as I followed my gun at him.

I took a big breath and locked my eyes on him. I pulled the trigger.

Bang.

It shot one of the bodyguards.

"Shit." I cursed as I cocked my gun. I pulled the trigger again and it shot another bodyguard.

Justin Seagull pulled his trigger and shot Mark on the leg. He lost balance and tumbled down the staircase in front of him. He struggled to stand up as his bodyguards held him up.

I pulled my trigger one last time and shot him in the shoulders. I cocked the gun and pulled the trigger again.

Bang.

It shot his heart.

The painful look on his face and the fresh blood flowing out made everyone scream and shout.

It was complete chaos inside the party.

I cocked the gun again and pulled the trigger.

Bang

It shot through his head.

"ACE, I think we should get out of here." Seagull said as he picked his gun up. I pushed him down and said, "Wait... The man is tricky... The guy laying on the floor might not be him... We must wait."

We used our binoculars to look at the party beneath. The man who I believed to be Mark Tuan was dead.

"I think he is Mark Tuan..."

I shook my head and waited.

After the ambulance took the wounded and dead away. The real Mark Tuan took down his mask and looked up at the sky.

"Duck."

I ordered as I pushed Seagull's head down.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

Three shots were shot and one hit something near me.

"Shit," I mumbled as I aimed my gun at him.

"Seagull, cover me," I said as I cocked my gun.

"Seagull?" I asked as I turned my head and looked at him. He was shot in the face and he looked hurt.

"Fuck..."

I cocked my gun and aimed at the real Mark Tuan.

Bang. Bang. Bang.