▼ Chapter Two ▲

I wake up to The sounds of birds and Loud yelling from the house over. I hurry to get my things before they see me on this porch. I walk Onto the busstop and See that it is 7:35 also its saturday. I take a long deep breath and begin to walk home.

When I come in the house its quiet and dark I go straight to my room and shut my door , I began to look at my collection of bruises I have My lip swollen , busted ..my eye has a cut above it But yet getting chased and beat up everyday kinda became a thing for them when they were bored i guess.

My stomach started growling , I clutched my stomach and headed for the kitchen. The kitchen was dark and cold I opened the refigerator only to see milk , rotten meat , stale bread and eggs. My mother never really goes to the market shes always in her room but I dont know why. When she comes out shes slow and her words her slowed ..she nods out all the time but I used to just think she was really sleepy but Now i know what she does And I really can care less.

I fried me some eggs and put the bread in the pan since we have no toaster. I scarfed the eggs down so fast they felt good and hot going down my throat. I havent ate since my lip went down. I warmed some water drank it like it was tea..

During my meal I heard a knock on my door ..Which was strange everybody usually Calls first before coming over."Tyler ! ...Tyler!" I heard someone yelling my name ..And was banging Harder each time. I crawled in the corner and stared at the door my breathing becoming more heavy , My palms becoming Sweaty..Was it them ? how did the girls find out where I stay ? and why Did they want to fight me so much.

a big lump formed in my throat , Bang Bang Bang!! Its Miranda Open up Tyler ! please.

I got up slowly and peeped out the peephole , I took a deep breath and let her in. "About time , I thought I would be banging all day" she said taking a seat.

Miranda was tall With long bushy Brown hair that she barely brushed. She had dark Brown eyes and Plump pink lips. I first met her at lunch one day. we both had the same lunchbox and from there We began talking.

"Sorry" I..I had earphones in" I lied.

What did you come here for ?

Miranda looked at her muddy converses and Fiddled her Fingers "Ahhh I was at my grannys house on the block where Amanda lives , and I over heard her talking about what happened last night. They say you ran off and How bad you Were scared"

I looked out the window and remembered the Fear I felt , my old thin shoes hitting the ground feeling each rock I ran on , Pieces of glass stick to my foot like Pop rocks but I dont care I cant let them catch me."Sooo Why do you let them run over you ?" miranda said interupting my thoughts.

I scratch my arm , Flinching forgetting my bruise was right there. "Um i dont know Just Not a fighter" I say Low..

"Wow Tyler , You really need help ..I'll just see ya monday I hope....Bye" She walked out and shut the steel door. Why do I let them walk over me ? Why do I not fight back ? or call for help ? I dont know ...but Enough is enough.