‡ Chapter Eleven ‡

I Walked to Sauchi's house and Grabbed her a bag of Salt and Vinegar chips they were her favorite. When She opened the door I heard Her mother fussing in the background Sauchi didnt look herself her eyes was red and her hair wasnt as Shiny and Healthy looking as usual. She gestured me inside "Hide upstairs in the closet take my phone " she said while pushing my back and looking around nervously. I Never seen her like that when I walked Up the stairs it was photos shattered , Just things everywhere doors had holes in them like Somebody kicked it.

I walked in her room and did as she said too. I heard fussing Things being thrown around and her mothers boyfriend Yelling so loud everything would get quiet. "I loved you karen and this is what the fuck you do to me ?You Cheat ?! I found another man in my bed ! I should fucking kill you right now " His voice echoed throughout the whole house "Im sorry You didnt love me Right he Cares , he takes care of me and what the fuck you do ? call me fat , a skank Your a sorry ass motherfucker" Her mom said crying and banging on things i couldnt make out. "Im leaving you can have all the bitches you want Edwardo Im gone"

"Your not leaving me if I cant have you no one can ! " Just then i heard footsteps come in the room I hid clothes overtop my head."Tyler listen grab my stuff and pack it" She said I threw her clothes around. She pulled a case out from under the bed and pulled out a gun. "Holy shit" i said to myself ..."What you doing with that sauchi?" She turned around quickly "get him before he gets us" she ran downstairs and All you heard was screaming like he was beating her , torturing her. Next thing you know ..

Bang Bang Bang !

I ran downstairs with her bags to see both her mother and Edwardo laying in pools of blood. Sauchi just stood there still holding the gun staring down at there dead bodies. I grabbed her arm and took the gun "We have to go now sauchi" I ran upstairs and grabbed the gun case threw it in a Bag and we hurry out the backdoor. Halfway up the street sauchi stops "Hey W-We shouldnt run , its ...its suspicious" she flops down on the curb wiping sweat and trying catch her breath.

I looked at her , I mean were was her emotion ? she just killed her own mother and feels no sympathy. Her makeup is perfect Her hair is messed up but she still managed to make it look cute. "You know , You Go down I go down I love you tyler ..I dont know what i would do if you werent here ya know ..its like Your all my support i have" She wiped off some dirt off her shoes and looked at me. "We gotta stick togeather and .....I ..I kinda think i should live with you" I laughed at her nervousness "Fine by me , Lets get going tho Its getting late" I took her hand and pulled her up And we went to the apartment.