Escpaed Plan →

I woke Up this morning feeling sick , The big guy was laying beside me and I felt goosebumps rise on my arms. I wanted to get out of here so bad , But how ? This place is loaded with big guards , cameras , and more shit I'll never know. I hear the girls being woken up by the Guards , some crying .some Letting out little screams of terror. It kind of reminded me of a death camp but for teenage girls.

I wrapped a bed sheet around me and walked towards the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and I scared my damn self. My mascara was running , eyeliner smired , hair fucked up. I cried myself to sleep because How I felt so betrayed , how tony said he only wanted one night. How I thought he kinda loved me.

I took a deep breath and tried to hold back tears , I washed my face and wet my hair then looked over at this monster who won't let me go anymore.

I searched through my bag and Pulled out a half bag of Chips. And right after I ate I ran to the bathroom and threw up everywhere.

This day couldnt get any worse , Its already 12:00 and he is still sleep , Its boring in here and No matter how many noises I make he wont even move a muscle.

I Just hope and pray that Im not pregnant by a guy i barely knew But At this point Im not even gonna focus on that anymore.

I go over on his side of the bed and Try to search through his dresser to find any keys or something to find some sort of keys , Just something to take up time.

When I peeked at him i noticed His eyes where wide open.

my heart began to race and i wanted to scream so bad but I knew the guards would come and throw me in the back with the rest of the girls.I turned him over and it was A gunshot wound in his chest.

I slowly reached for his pockets and grabbed out a ring of keys. "Fuck" I said to myself. I had forgotten about the.guns In my purse. Tony told me to never forget or leave the house without my babies.