◐ Chapter Sixteen ◑

Sauchi Pulled off Super fast , That was one hit and we were certain I got him good. I aimed three times for that fat ass head of his. "Nice work " Sauchi said smiling at me "Um You know That wasnt our only kill right ?" I took my shirt and wiped the gun off "Wait what , we get to kill more People ?" This was to good to be true but this one Was even more Harder We had to go in his house infront of his family me and sauchi Could get hurt really bad being just the two of us but I was down for anything. "Yeah but its 6:09 we gotta go check in Get more guns and stuff " Sauchi said Pulling into a gas station.

sauchi Got out the car "I'll be right back"

While Im waiting for sauchi I see A group of people my age walking towards the gas station. When they get closer I realise Who they are. Its ryan , Miranda , Kelly , Jason And Jessica Ughhh All the annoying fucks that made school A living nightmare.

When they Seen me in the car They just looked at me And I gave them the most evil smile I can give to anyone. Then I seen Amanda's face on thier shirts They must be on there way to her funeral or candle light or something. I laughed To myself those Jerks deserve to grieve fuck them.

"Hey tyler check it out" I jumped I didnt realise sauchi had gotten in the car ..she had a hookah in her hand and blowing smoke my way "Bad ass right?" I laughed "Um no You lool dumb smoking water vapor" Sauchi rolled her big eyes and began to drive down to Brandon's place.