╰╮ Chapter Seventeen ╰╮

"Did You Kill him ?" Brandon said Looking through the window. "Yes Tyler did " Sauchi Rolled down the window. "Come in the house To get your stuff for tonight. Sauchi opened the door and halfway out she turned and looked at me "Come on tyler" she said through her teeth. I really didnt want to but I had to for this money , I mean how else would we survive. When we walked into Brandons house it was big , A group of his homeboys smoking Playing games and another just Counting money. This was just a hang out spot he had alot of friends but I didnt trust it.

"Hey Brandon , Why you got so many Niggas out there" I asked. He turned and looked at me "They My Niggas I can trust em " He Shrugged. "Niggas is snakes in the grass waiting for you to slip So they can slither alll over you" Sauchi Turned around fast and kicked my leg.

Just then Another guy came in Familiar face He was Tall Lightskin , A lot of tattoos Probably in his 40's. "Brandon They Got away I couldnt make out the faces" He was out of breath and sat down "its cool" brandon said "Heres a member of your team ladies This is russell" Brandon was still digging in his closet. I plopped down on the bed Looking russell up and down.

"Hey ...Whats your name girl?" He looked at me strangely.

"Tyler" I began messing with my nails. "Tyler what?"

I sat up and looked at him "Boy you sure do ask alotta questions ...its Bennett " I said slowly.

For a while he just sat there looking at me "I know Your father we did our hits togeather" He said smiling.

Brandon looked up fast "Your father is Mark Bennett ?!" His eyes got big.

"Yeah ...why?" at this point im Curious I never Played when it came to my father. "He was the sneakiest hit men we had , never got caught did it fast and Clean" Russell said. I started nodding "He was the best I want to be like him" Brandon handed us the cases "So be it then You sneaky enough" I grinned a little "Ard Lets get this shit going" I said walking to the car.

Sauchi Was laughing alot I think she Inhaled to much of that Smoking stick shit.

In the cases we had Masks , Gloves , Guns. All we needed was two in each hand.