彡 Chapter Thirteen 彡

Its Dark and windy Outside We walk to amandas house Quietly , I think about all the things she has done to me to cause me pain and fear And right about now im Furious im ready to take her out.

"Look You go in the park I'll call her tell her iwanna talk and we'll catch up with you" Sauchi said pulling her phone out."But why?"

"Because she has no idea were cousins ,and she wont go anywhere with you she'll think its odd" Sauchi Was right she never did know who I Actually knew. Me and Sauchi Parted ways I sat on a park bench and waited for them to come.

*Sauchi's POV *

"Hey Amanda Its sauchi Um ...I Really need to talk to you Can we Go take a walk" I knew even if she couldnt come out Late i could make her. I never knew why she was so scared of me. "Uhhh ..Yeah is everything okay Just let me grab my jacket"

I hung up and waited on her front porch ..damn this is Your last night on earth I begin thinking Tyler is gonna get her real good. I light up a cigarette and begin laughing. This was just way to good to be true.

Amanda came out her big house her hair brushed , Makeup freshly done. "its 1 in the morning why the fuck you put makeup on?" I asked her.

"Um Because i cant let my reputation be killed" She Flipped her dull hair and Began walking down the street it already is...I said to myself. we walked in silence for a while And Then I just began coming up with stuff off the top of my head

"So Amanda You know how You hate someone or like Just mess with people because its fun ?" Amanda looked at me and burst out laughing

"Yeah I do it all the time , This one little bitch I used to pick on Finally got balls out of nowhere like she's a crackwhore her mom and dad are locked up no career what so ever and She is just there product. So i guess she was upset and she actually fought back like I-

Blah blah blah man Can Amanda Blow , She talked my fucking Head off .. It made me happier and happier she was talking about tyler because she was about to have the dick look. When we reached the park I Stopped and looked around I seen tyler standing behind a tree. She was so dramatic.

"Well Amanda You know Tyler is my cousin right ? " Amanda's eyes got big and she took a step back " I - I ....Um Dont think we are talking about the same um Tyler" Amanda started breathing heavy and kept walking back But Each time she did that I stepped closer looking her in her eyes Just then Tyler Came behind her "Hello Amanda" she said with a big cheesy grin so Big it was terrifying Amanda jumped and turned around towards tyler her back now facing me. "Nice Night out right ? its chilly , quiet About to rain soon I suppose And nobody is outside" Tyler walked Toward amanda and touched her face and whispered "The biggest mistake you could ever make was fucking with me" I seen amandas face Pure red she was breathing heavy and I guess her throat was dry. "I...Im sorry tyler i really am " amanda begged for her to take her apology. so I stepped in.

"What do you think were gonna do to you...honestly " I asked.

"Umm ...Just beat me up I guess like What i did to tyler"

I handed tyler the gun and tylers eyes lit up her face was evil like she was possesed or something. And her Devilish grin scared the shit out of me. Tyler pushed amanda on the ground. "Please dont hit me! " Amanda blocked her face. "Oh No sweetheart its much more then just hitting you" Tyler Pointed the gun down at Amanda ..Amanda's eyes were huge and she started crying "No please You cant"

Tyler laughed "Oh but I will , I Promise You wont feel a thing it'll be over before you know it..."

Bang Bang Bang!

Gunshots filled the air and tyler looked at amanda's lifeless body Laughing histerically .. She kicked her in her head and Took her phone. "Come on Tyler we cant be seen here" I grabbed her arm and we took the alley ways out the park.