† Chapter Twenty †

It was 12:09 Me and sauchi just got back home I fixed us some tacos and Kool-aid Sauchi Began talking about her mother and How she missed her. "You know tyler she begged me to kill her , she took my hand and wrapped her hand around mine And Pulled the trigger" She began running water and Just staring at it "Like You killed that poor little girl You really are cold hearted like Your dad but I guess im cold hearted too but soft at the same time"

Sauchi Began Getting dressed "Where you going yo?" I asked looking at her outfit.She put both hands on my shoulder and said "Making More bread" She started laughing with her pretty white teeth showing this time. I had nothing to do but Laugh at her I smelled Pure Vodka on her breath "Alright be safe sauch'' I said and locked the door behind her.

After a while I watched Bad Girls club and next thing you know I drifted off to sleep.

*Sauchi's POV*

I left out the apartment and Seen Ryan in the car waiting for me I hopped in His car. "You sure you down for this ?" He asked me Still staring at the road. I Hesitated a little bit But I knew it would be over before I know it I never had A problem Showing my body but to Strange random older men ? Not at all I Rubbed my legs nervously "Yeah It's cool I mean How bad can it be?" I had all types of Knots and twist in the pit of my stomach My palms were sweaty and it would more difficult to swallow every minute like my throat began closing up. Ryan Touched my hand and Shook his head "Its just for tonight and whenever he needs you again Its not like he's keeping You Hostage "

I gave him a fake reasuring smile But on the inside im screaming How do I go from A rich mixed girl to having to sleep with men for money and kill random people ? I took a deep breath. Before I know it We were in this dark alley and two big ass men Came to the door "Is this the girl?" One said in a heavy accent Ryan looked at me and Patted my shoulder "Yeah this is her" They opened my door and grabbed me out the car like a rag doll. They held onto my arms with a tight grip and we walked through hallways All I heard was screaming girls and Loud banging One girls scream was so ear piercing I jumped.The guard Began Laughing "Dont worry You wont be back there with them" I gave him a evil look then we approached two big gold doors The guards Pressed In code and The doors opened.

The bright Lights Burned my eyes and a big man with a cigar in his mouth Grinned at me "Ahhh this is the Girl for me huh , Your precious ..here here take a seat dear" He looked at me up and down he was an italian man But I didnt want to seem scared I played right along.

He walked towards me and began looking at me up.and down ..I was nervous but had to do it