● Chapter Nineteen ●

"Holy shit what the fuck ?!" Sauchi Screamed taking off her mask. I looked down at the little girl Her eyes rolling in the back of her head And her Breathing began to get slower. "Im sorry but im not sorry okay so can get the fuck out here sauchi damn" I stormed out Walking to the car. I pulled out sauchi's phone to see what time it is and seen a text from Ryan.

dont forget to come back late tonight so I can show you to richard he'll pay Alot for you.

What the hell what was sauchi doing selling her body for More money ? Just then she came in the car "Yeah thanks for leaving all the fucking evidence behind so Sauchi Martinez and Tyler Bennett can be on channel 13 news tonight for murder of a 4 year old thanks a bunch" She gripped the steering wheel hard and pulled off I looked out the window "Oh stop bitching This is what we signed up for ..cant take the heat get the fuck out the kitchen"

We rode in silence until we seen ryan in a alley with some older guy We pulled on the side watching them talk and fuss each sentence getting more louder.even Though I couldn't make out what they were saying I seen anger and some sort of fear in Ryan's eyes which was So unlikely it was obvious. I became Bored so I started Playing with matches I found in the glove compartment. "Oh no ryan no no no" I heard sauchi cry. I looked up from the book of matched and turned to sauchi "What ? whats going on?" I looked at her and then looked out the car window.

I seen The older guy Pointing a gun towards ryan Im guessing he wasn't strapped because He put his arms right up. Sauchi was covering her face and slid down into her face. I grabbed my gun and rolled the window down. "Tyler no dont get in it we are in broad daylight here" Sauchi grabbed my arm but I snatched away from her "Shutup before he gets ryan before I gets him" I pointed the gun out the window and Pointed directly for his head. I seen Ryan look at me with big eyes and looked back at the man

Just then He mouthed "Go"

I laughed "You got it bossman"

Bang ! Bang ! Bang! .

the Older man was laying in the ground and ryan took off running. "Lets go ! now !" I screamed at sauchi.

We pulled off fast Going to ryans house. When we pulled up we Seen him and his homeboys standing on the porch. I got out the car and Walked towards Ryan. He stared in my eyes and grinned a little "Thanks Alot Kiddo , Saved my life back there forreal tho" He rubbed the back of his head nervously and walked in the house.