▼ Chapter Four ▲

After a while I left sauchi's House and went to the park , I should be in school but Right now I need time to think. Sauchi Gave me a pair of shoes some jeans a hoodie and New bag. Its time to stand up for myself but Im not mad enough for revenge. I feel like maybe I should wait. Just wait until the time is right.

Hours past and school lets out in 10 minutes , I go to a fruit stand and take a Apple my throat was so dry and I needed some nutrition.

I Sat on the school steps I dont know why but I did. I left my bookbag at sauchi's so I didnt have anything to do but play with stones and look at cars passing. Then The bell rang. I felt stupid because Im basically setting myself up if amanda see me out here.

15 Minutes go by and I get up and walk to sauchi's house to get my bag and Just my luck Who do i walk into ? ....Just guess , Amanda and friends. "Oh goody" I say and they turn around. I didnt notice I had said it so loudly. "What was that ?" amanda said but i grinned and kept walking. They ran up on me and pulled me by my hair , Next thing I know Im getting pulted with rocks , Stomped on , Kicked in my sides.

I just layed there after they had left ,Thinking ..Spitting up blood , I limped to sauchi's grabbed my bag and left . When I got home I fell out in the floor , Sore all over ..more bruises to the collection. Some reason im not worried im not crying and the feeling of fear is gone. I dont know why but it is. Its time for change.

I pull out everything sauchi gave me And cleaned off the knife.I put everything underneath my matress for now. Just then I hear a door open its my mother "Tyler baby , why you up so late ..You gotta go to school an- what happen to yo face girl?" My mother was all leaning over wobbly can barely hold her own balance she was really skin and bones so Its no big deal. "Nothing ma , I just got into some trouble" I cleared my throat and looked around avoiding her death look at me. "If I find out some little Bitches putting they hands on you , Imma fuck You up , You know better ! If a bitch touch you fuck em up ! You know who your daddy is you aint got a pint of punk blood in you ...You hear me ?" I didnt say anything just looked at her pale face "DO YOU HEAR ME LITTLE GIRL ?" I jumped "Yes ma"

"Go fix something to eat I went to the market today , Just clean up first" she shut my door and I sighed Im sick of getting Lectures on why im so scared. I dont know whats wrong with me.