Important Notes

This isn't a chapter, I just need to explain a few things .

First: I've altered the avengers story a bit, most of the changes will be noted as flashbacks/footage or just told throughout the story in general. But a notable change is that although New York was the main place of attack and where the main portal opened, it wasn't the only one, opening the main portal caused a chain reaction in which other smaller portals opened around the world, when the main portal closed the other ones did too. So basically the nations were tasked to defend the places nearest to them. Part from the allies and axis who (Canada, Prussia,Romano included) were sent to the main portal. Other places attacked were:

Kraków, Poland. Barcelona,Spain. Karakose,Turkey. Beijing,China. Sao Paulo,Brazil. Darwin,Australia. Polokwane,South Africa. Oslo,Norway. (Yes I did just choose random cities when looking at a map) each closest neighbour to those places was there to defend. (Minus the ones who were in New York)

Second: in this universe the nations have abilities, I'm not just talking specifics, such as the magical nations being able to use magic. I'm talking generally the abilities every nation has. There is lots so they will be showcased/addressed during the story. However one that I'll mention right off the bat is that sibling nations (biological, like Canada and America, or the Italies and Kirkland brothers etc) can talk to each other telepathically. But, using those abilities drains the nations energy a lot, and I mean a lot, a single 'nation hop' (teleporting from one country to another) can fatigue them to the point of exhaustion, which is why they are rarely used. Also nations are still immortal, as expected, and have heightened strength and resistance and heal much quicker.

Third: It's been a while since I visited Marvel and the avengers in general, so forgive any inaccuracies.

ALSO, THIS STORY WAS STARTED A LONG WHILE AGO BUT I REACHED A POINT OF MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK AND LOST INSPIRATION FOR IT. I SHALL POST WHAT I HAVE SO FAR BUT BE AWARE THAT IT MAY BE CHANGED OR TAKEN DOWN ENTIRELY AS I CONTINUE TO ATTEMPT TO FINISH THIS.