Darkness

Haruhi's POV

No....it can't be...

If only a was a little faster...I might have stopped them...

I fell to the floor. Face buried in my hands I cried out, hoping someone would hear, but there was no one around. There was nothing I could do. The reality of living without Hikaru sank in. I can't do it, I can't survive without him.

I had to get Hikaru back. But there was no way. Hikaru wouldn't answer a call from me, or a text. He wouldn't listen to anyone else. But I had to try.

I got up and grabbed my phone, but I realized his plane wouldn't land for another 10 hours. I would have to wait until tomorrow to call.

"Hikaru...Hikaru!"

The darkness was closing in.

"HIKARU!"

My stomach was churning.

"Hikaru can you hear me?!"

A fiery hot pain shot through my whole body.

"Hikaru please!"

I could feel my heart stop beating.

"Hikaru I love you!"

I couldn't breathe.

The eternal darkness surrounding me got closer, and closer, until it completely took over me.

I gasped for air as I shot up from my bed.

It was just a dream... but I could still feel the pain, as if it was all real.

I got up and walked over to the phone.

What do I say? How do I apologize? What do I do?

I finally figured out what I was going to tell him. I dialed his number and waited patiently for him to pickup. It rang three times, and then he declined the call.

I called back dozens of times, I left voicemails of me crying and begging him to answer the phone. 3 hours later and he still wouldn't answer.

"Haruhi..." my dad came up behind me and gave me a big hug, you need to eat, or rest, or something. Just take a little break".

"No! I have to get Hikaru to answer the God damn phone!" I slammed the phone down onto my desk and almost broke it.

If he won't listen to me on the phone, I'll just have to talk to him in person.

I grabbed my purse and started walking towards the front door.

"Haruhi, where are you going?"

"England".