Knock Knock

Haruhi's POV

Only a week had passed since that day, but it feelt like a eternity. The entire host club had been sulking without the twins, but they were sometimes their happy selves, but not matter what I or they did, I'm just didn't feel any better.

"Haruhi?" Tamaki had been trying to comfort me all day, but nothing worked. "Are you ok?"

"What do you think?"

"I know it's hard but do you think Hikaru and Kaoru would want you to be sad?"

"That doesn't help".

Kyoya walked over to us, put a hand on Tamaki's shoulder and said, "Leave her alone Tamaki, if Haruhi wants us to help her feel better, she'll ask. Isn't that right Haruhi?"

"Ya..."

They both left me all alone.

WHY?! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?! I KNOW I'M THE ONE WHO DECIDED I SHOULD LEAVE BUT STILL?!

"Haru-chan?" For about the tenth time this week, Honey was trying to console with his bunny doll. "Usa-chan told me, that he wants to see you smile!" He put the bunny right in my face and started making cute little bunny noises but, I didn't even crack a smile.

"Mitskuni", Mori picked up Honey and said, "You should just leave Haruhi alone for a while".

"Ok..."

And again I was alone, but not just physically. My heart was mentally and emotionally draining me. I was exhausted, I couldn't focus in any classses, not a single joke could make me laugh and I could not stop thinking about Hikaru.

I sulked throughout the rest of the day and once I finally got home and I flopped on my bed.

2 hours later I heard a knock at the door. My dad wasn't supposed to be home yet so I knew it wouldn't be him, but I had no idea how happy I would be as soon as I opened the door.

*Author's Note: I wasn't planning on making a bunch of short chapters, I was going to just do a couple of really long ones but because of school ( ugh ), I'm really busy and it will take me a little bit longner to finish the story. I'M SORRREEEEEY!*