Reunion

Haruhi POV

I opened the door and I couldn't believe it.

There he was, the love of my life who I was never supposed to see again.

"Hikaru...what are you doing here?"

"I couldn't stay away for too long now could I?"

"But how are yo-"

He stopped me mid sentence and kissed me. He closed the door behind him and he pushed me back into my room and onto my bed.

"I missed you so much" he whispered into my ear. "I couldn't stand being away from you any longer".

"I love you".

We continued to kiss and probably would have gone much further had I not noticed a shadow looming behind Hikaru.

"Oh um, hi dad".

My dad stood there in silence, expressionless when he suddenly said, "HIKARU! Welcome back!" My dad grabbed Hikaru and shook his hand extaticly. "I'm so glad you're here! Well, not here, in my daughters room but, here in Japan! Oh and also", he grabbed Hikaru by his neck and through him to the ground. "Stay out of my daughter's bed!"

"I'm so sorry, Mr Fujioka, it won't happen again".

"It better not! And Haruhi, what did I say about letting people be in your bed?!"

"Uhhh..." my dad had never given me any specific rules about this topic, "To...not...let people in my bed?"

"EXACTLY!"

"Well, oops, sorry dad".

"That's ok sweetie, now, how are you here Hikaru?"

Hikaru turned around and opened the front door, "how about Kaoru and I explain that together?"